Dec 22nd Hunt

Muss

Hey there fellas
I called the Homestead Restaurant....they don't open until 0600 on saturday. I think that is the only place in town for eating....so.......
Just plan on bringing a thermos of coffee and a box of doughnuts, and we will meet in the high school parking lot. To get there, take the same exit as you would to go to the Homestead. Instead of turning into the restaurant, go straight and you will see it, another 500 yards up the road, on your right. There is a sign out front that says "Home of the Goldendale Timberwolves" or something like that. Looks like Curt/Jerry, me/Jeremy, Garu/?, Yacolt Yote/?, Meats/? (dad?).....anyone else? Meet at 0530 at the parking lot.

See ya soon-
Muss

Sorry Guys
Won't be able to make this one because of other commitments on that night. I would still like to get out and do a little hunting in that area. Can't wait to hear about how thing went and what I missed.
frown.gif

Mike

------------------

varmint.gif

Varmintboy

[This message has been edited by varmintboy54 (edited 12-14-2001).]

Muss, have you talked to the owners? is it a small mom and pop place? If so they may be willing to open a couple hours early that morning for all you hungry hunters...small town places will sometimes catere to small groups. Just a thought. I hope it goes great.

Im out brothers, I dont dare call in sick yet, I cant trade shifts till January 2nd so i will see ya all next time. later Garu

Hey fellas-
So, looks like NOW that we have me/my partner, Bruce C/parnter?, Curt and Jerry? Is that it? Fine by me......I'm still going!! Would be nice to know who we are looking for though. Garu....sure wish you could have made it man. Maybe we can hook up this winter for some hunting or sturgeon fishing.

Curt, are we still planning on a BBQ at your house afterward? I will bring some alaskan salmon from this summer if we are still on.

See you Saturday 0530.

Muss

My father in-law and I will be there!
Is there any thing we can bring?
We are looking foreword to meeting every one.
I checked the weather and it should be in our favor. See ya soon. David

Don't mean to butt in here, guys. Just don't want to see you get in trouble. There are very stiff penalties for bringing firearms on to school grounds. Have you thought this meeting place out carefully? Suppose some antis read this thread and decide to try and cause you some problems?

Dan Johnson

Dis-regard the topic I posted today. I did not see this. I will be there. Jerry is heading over at 3pm today. Don't worry about the cops or activists. I went to school and hunt with most of the cops. Activists are welcome but I have to warn them, they may gain some weight. Approx in 55 gr increments. And the cops would probably get in on that too. LOL

Curt;
Glad to hear you have sensible folks there. Like I said, didn't mean to butt in. It's just that a group of armed camoflaged guys on school property would raise a rukus in many jurisdictions.

Dan Johnson

Back