WOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Dang it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif I should have set myself a reminder! I hardly ever get on the computer much on Sundays. Deafman, you lucked out this time. That picture would have been mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Man, what a steal! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Enjoy!

Congrads DMan,

Had company all day and forgot all about it. Anyway my wife is gonna Bi%#H slap me if I buy any more hunting related stuff this year. Sure did like that pic though. Maybe I can get the second print!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DeafMan won and im so glad
Momma told me "Dont feel bad"
Im not gonna slap you upside the head
I might even let you sleep in our bed
I can take my wife and kid to dinner
Guess that makes me the second winner
I realy liked that picture though
I could send a PM, and she'd never know
Then again, shes got that Irish blood
I'd be sleep'n with the dog out in the mud
Ive got to decide, do I like my bed?
My pillows soft and I dont want to be DEAD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

LOL, Dave

Congratulations (and a big thank you) to Deafmanwalking! You have a PM.

Thanks to the other bidders and also to everyone else for their kind words.

Joel, perhaps you can blame it on having a few too many marshmallow peeps and napping due to the subsequent sugar crash?

Stay tuned, other photos will be up for grabs soon, along with my recorded sounds.

LionHo

Lion Ho sorry didnt relize you ere selling the picture. i have the fever. would be very interested in your sound's picture to. first cougar i called in and seen. started chirping when i started calling. had one behind my house do it to. get's you going when you know there there. great going. Rick

Congrats to Deafmanwalking from the entire PM staff. You got yourself a pretty fine piece of LionHo's work there.

I want to add a thanks to all the bidders for your show of support to our site and a big thank you to LionHo for contributing something he's sought after for years towards supporting PM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks guys

Thanks, Redsnow. And yes, it was taken here in CA, in the Ventana Wilderness of Monterey Co., about 5 miles from my door.

LionHo

Back