My night setup

DougK

I have used it once... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif But it appears to work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tmp58968qz.jpg

I have one just like that Optronics, I have a 250 and its great, works like a charm. For the money you cant get better value unless you spend a little more. Good luck , yes it will work, mine has helped me kill a few predators, just fit a funnel to the lens so it does not make a glare on the barrel. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Hi AfricaPredator,

I wanted to ask you this last week, have you ever used a LightForce Scope Light and/or due you own one??

Thanks..........

Yes I have 3 of them, and use the smaller one on rifle (with lens cover) like a funnel, and use the bigger ones to light up areas on way back to farm at night. Why do you ask?

I was curious if you had a LightForce Dealer in South Afirca or did you buy them somewhere else.......

You seem to have many different kinds of scope lights that you refer to...... I was just Wondering...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Rick.........

I was curious if you had a LightForce Dealer in South Afirca or did you buy them somewhere else.......

You seem to have many different kinds of scope lights that you refer to...... I was just Wondering...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Rick.........

We have a guy here who markets the LF lights, but I would not order a tooth pick from him, he is EXTREMELY un professional, I once ordered an item from him , took me a week before I got an overnight tracking number and then it arrived with wrong order.

If I buy stuff I order from USA, I dont use any people in SA, most of them know nothing about service and generally very bad. I also know of a guy who tells many people he calls cats and then tells the client once they meet he has never called any cats.

Another guy who hunts predators here claims to be a professional predator caller, but he took over a business from somebody else and knows nothing about calling.

So, when you talk calling in South Africa- be warned - be careful who you talk to and deal with. Most hunters here are into buck hunting, they know nothing about calling at all.

Another man on these forums Lochi Lochner- he is a really nice guy, and a real pleasure to deal with, most of the rest I would not deal with.

Lightforce is nice, but that lens is terribly bad in design.

Back