New to the board...

NH Hunter

Just registered in here. Not much experience at this kind of hunting so will probably do more reading than anything else.

I'll post up when I can add something or have a question....

Just letting you know I'm here....
smile.gif

Welcome to the board NH Hunter.

Lots of great info here. Learn something new everytime I visit!! Seems to be daily.

Enjoy!!

Boat

------------------
Nothing worse than a coyote friendly gun!!!

Hey NHhunter, this is a fellow NH resident from Glen NH which is in the Conway area. I am a relative new comer to coyote hunting even though I have deer and bear hunted for years. I am hooked on this site though, the group here is a good bunch of informed hunters with know-how and info. from across the country. Talk to me thru the web at thepatchfamily@earthlink.net if you'd like. Among being a coyote hunting rookie, I am also fairly new at this computer thing too. Talk later,
richie

Thanks for the welcome guys...

River Runner, I found this place off another forum. The owner of that site put up a question to members asking about other sites they visited. One member mentioned this place and I just clicked on the link.

richie, good to see a fellow NH hunter here. I don't know much at all about this kind of hunting. I got a buddy who keeps after me to go. Trouble is, he never seems to shoot anything. Maybe I can pick up some tips in here and give it a go. I'll keep you posted....

WELCOME NH,
If a person doesn't read these posts several times a day,ya miss someone along the way.Sorry!
Ask away.Someone has an answer or "remark" for you.If you haven't noticed,lots of jabs and joking goes on here.All in good fun.
KYOTIKID

Welcome aboard man!!! Glad to have you, say we had a little problem latley with the membership fees. Send them to me directly and I'll take care of it.

NH,
That is exactly what I was referring to!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ha Ha Ha Bluedeacon
KYOTIKID

------------------
US PREDATOR REGULATORS
IOWA CHAPTER

NH

Welcome.

This is the best place to pull up a log and visit a while.

Again Welcome.

------------------
Kevin Bowler
Support NRA Vote Freedom First

KYOTIKID
I see what you mean....
smile.gif

Bluedeacon
I was wondering what to do with all this extra money I got kickin' around....
biggrin.gif

Thanks again for the welcome. I'll start bendin' some ears real soon...

Back