Three dogs and a cat

VMAX

Went out this weekend with a friend who had a Buffalo permit. While he was hunting buff I went calling called in three coyotes killed two and called in one big tom-cat shotgunned him at 10 yds. Hope to get out again this weekend.

O.k dammit i would give my left #@$ to shoot a bobcat i spent a week in arizona last year and never got one and you guys just shoot them like we get fox here! This is a unfair world i tell ya.

------------------
"Aim small = miss small"

I totally agree with you ndck, I would love to bag one of those cats. Its to bad that we do not have any around here.

------------------
Cory

Way to go VMAX sounds like a great day!! Where did you go in AZ SD? If you ever out around Bullhead City/Laughlin, give me a call. I'll put you on a cat.

Hey thats some purty good shooting VMAX!!! Hope ya got some pics of the kittykat!!!

------------------
" A feather fell from the sky. The eagle saw it, the bear smelled it, and the deer
heard it, but only the coyote did all three."

VMAX I'm sure you have heard of "The gift of GIVING"
Let me know when I can swing by and pick it up!!!

------------------
" A feather fell from the sky. The eagle saw it, the bear smelled it, and the deer

You will be swinging when you come by to pick it up...........BY YOUR NECK if you dont have a big bill for me.

A load of 4buck came from the sky. The eagle did see it,the bear did smell it, the deer did hear it. BUT only the coyote did feel it.

Hmmm somebody's not feeling the "Christmas Spirit"
HeeHee

------------------

Back