heres another one!!!

jerry malbeck

First stand this morning !!! . I set up in some scab , and cronked this female in , she came in so fast , She came in around the corner of some rocks in front of me , we bothsaw each other at the same time . And i hip shot . Missed , she made the mistake of leaving a diffrent way then she came in , and i took her out at about 40 to 50 yrds with a lil far back rib shot , she did the spin , and expired . Nice size female , sorry for the bad pic . I kept callin , and a buddy of mine said he saw another come in , but all he saw was ears bobbing abouve the scab above him , we figured that one went down wind and left , called the rest of the day , but the wind came up big time didnt see another .
Mvc-044s.jpg

------------------
If you call them they will come-- FOX PRO.

[This message has been edited by jerry malbeck (edited 12-09-2001).]

Man, Jerry, that is a big dog. I take it that before you found predator hunting life was pretty boring around Moses Lake. Keep us posted on your next successful day.

Forgot to tell you , when i skinned it out , there was a bunch of #7 bird shot in the back , just behind the neck . didnt even enter the flesh , just kinds stuck between the skin and hide.LOL. Pissed off rancher, sheep man , farmer??? your guess as good as mine . Jerry .

Good going again there Jerry. Is that some kind of microwave tower on the horizon just to the left of your head? Looks like great country from what little I can see of it. Wha time of the day did you take the picture?

I have to get out and do some more calling. I've been to doggone busy to suit me! We had 6 to 8 inches of new snow last week and it started to melt today. I suppose now it will be crusty snow and it'll be crunch, crunch, crunch when I try sneaking in to a calling spot.

Silver fox , i dont remember what that tower is , i didnt even notice it . This pic was taken at about 7:15 this morning , The snow here is melting as well . actually its rather spoty , here and there , made for some good tracking , and calling . get out there and do some callin man . Ill wait to see your post . Good luck ,Jerry .

------------------
If you call them they will come-- FOX PRO.

Those #7s work pretty well at 10 yards. We got one this weekend after spooking it out of a draw quail hunting. Took three shots but we got him in the pictures. Mangy though. Our dogs don't seem to be in very good shape this year.

good show jerry. but if you kept this up there will not be any reason for me to come to eastern washington,except for fishing.
jim

Nice dog Jerry. Hopefully during Christmas break from school adn wrestling I will get one. I have found a few and know where they are. Just waiting for the chance to get out and call.
Marcus

Back