PM Kids

RanUtah

Hey guys, I'm looking for some good still shots of you and your kid(s) in a hunting related setting. My plan is to put this together for next years PM hunt and will be set to music. Please e-mail them to me so I may start compiling them. Also include your name along with the kids. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Are you wanting predator hunting only or any kind of hunting pictures?

Later /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3rd Alarm

Really any kind of hunting will do just as long as parent and kid(s) are in the picture. Hero shots are excellent!

Can you use any that are posted here? If so here is Alissa, Aric and I after a dove hunt. 1 dove won't go very far at supper time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif At this time I think Alissa was around 6 and Aric was 12.
Steve

Dove.jpg

I got allkinds of pictures of my kids and the neighbors and relatives kids. None of them have me in the same picture. I am the one with the camera. I will get some of me with them if possible.

Beter late than never. These are of my oldes (and trying my patienece every day) daughter. She is will be 14 in Nov.
If she could learn to keep her grades up , we could go out and do this more often.
This is her shooting her 243 she got last year for her 12th B-day.
Kylieshooting1.jpg

And her first time shooting my AR.

Kylieshooting2.jpg

Hey, I'm still considered a kid!!! I wish i had some hunting pics of me, but I do got some fishing ones if they work?

Readytogohunting2resized.jpg

This is mine taken late last year. His name is Jarrett Holly. You should know mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back