finally went callin

jerry malbeck

Mvc-042s.jpg
This male came in to the fox pro sceery cottontail duet . I didnt see the coyote come in . but saw it on the way out . tried the patented whoop,,and nada, had to take him on the run on the way out . I backtracked and found a ravine i didnt see when i set up . came in on the low ground as usual . Hit him right behind the right shoulder , he cried for about 10 seconds , and fell over . the weather man said it would be blowin hard today so i scheduled some work , managed to get away for two stands this afternoon . tomorrow is another coyote day . hope the wind doesnt blow .!!! jerry .

[This message has been edited by jerry malbeck (edited 12-08-2001).]

[This message has been edited by jerry malbeck (edited 12-08-2001).]

Nice picture Jerry. Between you Curt and JBrad, I look forward to signing on and clickin pictures. Good job.

Nasty entrance hole??

Nice job Jer. I knew if we posted enough pics you would take a day off and go kill something! LOL Don't you love those running shots? Not stopping for the patented "whoop". Now that's just plain bad manners.
smile.gif

Calling is tough right now. They got there ears turned off for a little bit, just like every year.

Great job Jerry-
It has been a while. Are you sure you didn't hit that dog with your suzuki?? HAHAHA! You've got all the guys on this board fooled into thinking that you actually hunt coyotes!

See you in a few weeks!
Muss

Thanks guys . Tommy its a 223 . I just hit that coyote all wrong , better to hit them wrong then educate !!!. Actually , it looks alot worse then it was .

Back