Light suggestions

WICOYOTE

I'm thinking of buying a lightforce light and was wondering what the range diffrence was between the 140 and the 170 and/or any advantages or disadvantades in the two?

Hey WICOYOTE!

I had the same question when I was deciding which one to buy. Rick from Tufflights answered it in a post somewhere on the nIght Hunting Forum. I think if you scroll down and check through a few of them you'll have your answer.

Being in Wisconsin, too, I was considering the 140, given the terrain, etc. But I figured that at some point I may go somewhere that I would want the higher power of the 170 and so chose it. I haven't looked back since. It opened up a whole new world of yote hunting for me.

Moosetrot

Hi Wicoyote,

The Difference in the Distance is:

140 NightHuinter puts out 250,000 Candle watt power, has a range of 350+ yards..w/o red lens 150 + yards with Red lens
(Knowing what it is)

170 NightHunter puts out 400,000 Candle watt power,Has a range of 500+ yards w/o red lens, 250+ yards with red lens (Knowing what it is)

Same battery,Same size bulb,Same Burn Time.........2 1/2 hours Full-on, 6-7 Hours(with Pactice) Using the BPS (Battery Power Saver)included in the NightHunter Packs.................

The Best Night Hunting (scope Light) you can buy..........

If you ever wanted to up-grade from a LightForce, you can't becuase you all-ready Own the best there is..........Not a Boast, Just a Fact.........

Dont worry Rick I'm buying one from you as soon as I get some cash togather (hopefuly before you run out again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif)and I guess for $15 or what ever it is I was gonna buy the 170 anyway I was just currious. Yea I know Light force is top shelf kinda like Foxpro theres a reason folks are waiting in line for one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Hi Again Wicoyote,

The 170 is the Best choice,Like you say,better to have it,than not have it and need it.......

I/We are on this PM Site 2-3 times a day for our Coustomers Requests and Info.....

Coustomer Service is what I/we are All About............

Im a Coustomer also to others on this Site, and I know how I want to be treated, when I buy something from them......

I/We try to give Best Service and Best Equipment.....

Thank you for your Business........ Rick@tufflights.com

Back