Which Die Manufacture do you prefer?

I have some old Herters that are in very good condition that I use for rifle. And alot of those old RCBS pistol die that are spoke of. Oh yea one set of RCBS .270 that are about 8 years old they are ok.
Looking for a set for .223 Great thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Mike

Quote:

Looking for a set for .223 Great thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Mike

Try out the Dillon 223 dies, I love mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I didnt list them as a favorite because I have only those, and they dont make all calibers.

Ive been using RCBS (well that is all I can buy in my sleepy town). Recently I bought a Hornady set for my .264 win mag. It is a neat set, the part I like is it has a sliding bullet guide that drops down to help align the bullet before you start to cycle the press. Very slick. Im curious to see if anyone else mentions this.

I like the redding bushing dies for sizing, and the forster seating dies, but still use alot of rcbs dies, esp. for the pistols.
Barry

These are the dies and the order I use them which seems to work pretty well for me. Redding body die to bump the shoulder (7/8 press), Wilson hand die using neck bushings (arbor press), Sinclair expander die with neck mandrel (7/8 press), Wilson seater (arbor press).

Back