Blinded by the Light

MarkA

Blinded by the Light

I love to hunt West Texas Jack Rabbits! I am possibly addicted to hunting Jacks! I have taught my Grandsons to hunt Jacks. I hunt with friends, but the disturbing part is, if nobody else wants to go, I hunt alone (I can stop anytime, I just don’t want to).

We in TEXAS are lucky, that maybe redundant being as we are TEXANS but we can also spotlight varmints. Since I have to work to buy guns and ammo, I mostly have to kill rabbits at night. Since I go a lot, and during the school week without Grandson or sons, I gotta have a way to ‘light ‘em up’.

Holding a spotlight and shooting is not the optimum way to hunt. I spent a couple of years looking at remote control spotlights. These were mostly marine type products that cost a bunch more than I was willing/able to pay. Last year I thought I had died and gone to heaven when Optronics introduced an inexpensive and truly remote controlled spotlight. I purchased it and it worked well. The following here is not to knock the Optronics light in any way. It is not and does not cost like the lights mentioned next. It performed well, it just got ‘out shone (pun intended)’ by the Light Force.

Got to seeing the ads for the Light Force products. I sprang for one of their scoped mounted lights. WOW! All of a sudden I could see, and I could see WAY OUT THERE! A world of rabbits that had been hangin’ out just beyond my beam suddenly came into view and was quickly hosed. I got to thinkin’, always dangerous, and looking more closely at the Light Force web site. They to had a remote control spotlight, well kinda sorta remote control but boy was it a SPOTLIGHT! So, I got with Rick, who is great to work with, and ordered me up one.

Lordy, Lordy this is one SPOTLIGHT! You can almost cook a jack in the skin at 200 yds. You can really almost spot out beyond your ability to hit ‘em. This thing is truly awesome; you really have to see it to believe it. I do not own stock in Light Force, I do not know any of these dealers nor or am I related to them. I am just giving you an up close and personal recommendation of an extreme quality product that really shines (again with the pun)!

Back