Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep?

Welcome to the forum Bart.You're going to find alot of folks here with good old fashioned common sense. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

My thoughts are he was playing with his life, for pictures.
SAD he had to take someone with him.....when he left this earth!

Don't be stubid humans do not not live with bears.

Quote:
WEEP? ............................ I have bees, I like them, do I get into their hives with no protection? No way, it only takes once and you are in deep trouble. So, really, what makes me wear protection? Good old fashioned fear and common sense .........................../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

OH!!!!!!!

................... "Dances With Bees"!!!!!!

I could star in that movie!!!

BEEN THERE!!!!!!!!!......... DONE THAT!!!!

Well...... with Yellow Jackets!!!

Three 44s

I say....Don't feed the bears, unless of course, it's some whackjob like that, then, make'em fat dumb and happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

that was a waste time that i will never get back, watching that stupid video, listening to the guy saying sometimes i wish i were gay? that wasnt a good video for hunters or outdoorsmen, it was an anti-hunting symbol. and yes indeed that guy got what he deserved

It just goes to prove those PETA type of people have no clue about animals. They watch to much Disney & think all that crap is true. I know I did as kid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Thank God I grew up in a farm & learned the truth. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
They are the only species on earth that I can think off that cares more for another species than they do their own.

BTW Did Disney ever make a movie w/o construing the story? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

coming from a true alaskan, i wish more bunny huggers would come to Alaska to live with the Bears we have plenty of them to feed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.(maybe the moose poulation would start to rise a little)more moose and less bunny huggers , i think i like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
I'm new to this forum and I wanted to comment on what all you guys are saying! It sure is nice to see other people think just like I do.

Welcome.....JOHN

i got my remote control pre-programmed to change the channel at 8pm Friday to discovery.
I been waiting to see this bloomin hugger and wife take their medicine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif EH! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
locator

Treadwell was a junkie.....No one deserves a death like that......but he was asking for it......

Hey Greg223.......You are right about common sense.....its not too common these days !!!!!!!

i've only just heard about this in the last few weeks so excuse my ignorance. when i first heard about this whole thing it struck me as a Blair Witch Project. one big HOAX. is this for real or is this idiot still alive running around the woods of alaska naked with his girlfriend. why couldn't the lens cap be off? do we have any kill-site photos. did they find the bears? was one of the bears wearing this chach's bandana? the bear prolly puked his greasy a$$ up.
"come here little griz i don't want to hurt you. come here let me tickle your ear. who's the little grizzly? oh, there you go. isn't that nice? AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! STOP EATING ME! I'M ONE OF GOD'S CREATURE'S! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! if there is a god. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
i need absolute proof that this idiot was eaten! i want scat! I want DNA samples! i want autopsy photos! i need to speak to the detective on this case, NOW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Those Grizzlies were just cleaning up the gene pool for us. Now those two won't breed more idiot children. I say good ridence the stupidity of these type of people is beyond belief..Walt

Grizzly Bait is on Discovery right now. There's supposed to be an encore tomorrow some time. Raised in NY and transplanted to SoCal. Seems his real name was not Treadwell after all, it was Dexter. That was his "stage name". He was a wanna-be actor who couldn't make the grade. He decided to acquire a fake Australian accent and the personna of Steve Corwin, Crocodile Hunter, and reinvented himself as a wildlife expert. He was a con man, drug addict, engaged in homosexual encounters, was taking anti-depressants for paranoia, and slept with a teddy bear. On camera he crys when he finds a dead bee. The National Park Service must be laughing their a$$ off every time this program shows.

Back