Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#378506 - 01/31/06 10:53 AM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: NONYA]
Locator Offline
Predator Master

Loc: MI.
i got my remote control pre-programmed to change the channel at 8pm Friday to discovery.
I been waiting to see this bloomin hugger and wife take their medicine. EH!
locator

#378507 - 02/01/06 05:05 PM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: Bart52571]
Eddiemats Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Staten Island, NY
Treadwell was a junkie.....No one deserves a death like that......but he was asking for it......

Hey Greg223.......You are right about common sense.....its not too common these days !!!!!!!

#378508 - 02/01/06 06:25 PM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: Eddiemats]
smithers Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Deep in the Mitten
i've only just heard about this in the last few weeks so excuse my ignorance. when i first heard about this whole thing it struck me as a Blair Witch Project. one big HOAX. is this for real or is this idiot still alive running around the woods of alaska naked with his girlfriend. why couldn't the lens cap be off? do we have any kill-site photos. did they find the bears? was one of the bears wearing this chach's bandana? the bear prolly puked his greasy a$$ up.
"come here little griz i don't want to hurt you. come here let me tickle your ear. who's the little grizzly? oh, there you go. isn't that nice? AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! STOP EATING ME! I'M ONE OF GOD'S CREATURE'S! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! if there is a god. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
i need absolute proof that this idiot was eaten! i want scat! I want DNA samples! i want autopsy photos! i need to speak to the detective on this case, NOW!

#378509 - 02/01/06 10:11 PM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: smithers]
Gunnut Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Southern Colorado, just 10 mi...
Oh he is plenty dead, I remember that in alb, the local leftwing paper did a whole article on him.

#378510 - 02/02/06 11:11 PM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: Gunnut]
smithers Offline
Die Hard Member

plenty dead? as opposed to sort of dead or a tad dead?

#378511 - 02/03/06 10:28 AM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: Bart52571]
NV Walt Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Carson City, Nevada
Those Grizzlies were just cleaning up the gene pool for us. Now those two won't breed more idiot children. I say good ridence the stupidity of these type of people is beyond belief..Walt

#378512 - 02/03/06 09:50 PM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: NV Walt]
NASA Offline
PM is my life

Loc: 40.02N/105.25W
Grizzly Bait is on Discovery right now. There's supposed to be an encore tomorrow some time. Raised in NY and transplanted to SoCal. Seems his real name was not Treadwell after all, it was Dexter. That was his "stage name". He was a wanna-be actor who couldn't make the grade. He decided to acquire a fake Australian accent and the personna of Steve Corwin, Crocodile Hunter, and reinvented himself as a wildlife expert. He was a con man, drug addict, engaged in homosexual encounters, was taking anti-depressants for paranoia, and slept with a teddy bear. On camera he crys when he finds a dead bee. The National Park Service must be laughing their a$$ off every time this program shows.

#378513 - 02/03/06 11:45 PM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: NASA]
NONYA Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: montana
I watched the first 15 minutes,enough for me...all I can say is 1 less.

#378514 - 02/03/06 11:48 PM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: NONYA]
J. Holly Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Stillwater, OK.
Ironically, it is brought to us in part by TGIFridays. I guess the bears got a two course meal.

#378515 - 02/04/06 12:25 AM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: NASA]
Cougardaville Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Albany county, New York
and after all that he got the poor, old, hungry bear killed!

#378516 - 02/04/06 01:08 AM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: Cougardaville]
NASA Offline
PM is my life

There was one thing about him that could be considered prophetic. Throughout the documentary he repeats over and over, "I'll die for these bears". At least he got that one right.

#378517 - 02/04/06 08:32 AM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: Cougardaville]
smithers Offline
Die Hard Member

nasa, i don't believe that being on anti-depressants is a reason to belittle the guy. "real" mental illness is not something to be made light of. you are in tom cruise space people territory.
you could tell when he was ranting or crying one second and then "just fine" the next, that he needed those pills. i think a lot of the crying was just an act. i also don't know where you got the "homo encounters" idea. he said it'd be easier for him if he were gay. not having to deal with the emotional side of women. after watching the show i got the sense that he was lost and looking to be somebody and this was his way. a stupid way no doubt! we derive our pleasure from whacking these animals and he got his by "protecting" them. as if they needed protecting. he was an idiot, but he did have passion. ill-placed in our hunters eye, but if he had that same passion for killing bears we'd all be praising him. he went to school's to brainwash a bunch of kids into loving the cuddly bears, but in the end those kids found out the truth! there's no love lost between myself and anti-hunters but sometimes a little objectivity would suffice.
i wanted to hear them being eaten though. he knew his days were numbered. #141 is the one that got him. the scenes with the fox were cool. amazing how tame they were. i'm sure they thought about eating him a time or two as well. if only i could get one of those pelts to come in so easy. just my opinion. no barbs. just thoughts.

#378518 - 02/04/06 11:26 AM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: smithers]
NASA Offline
PM is my life

Quote:

nasa, i don't believe that being on anti-depressants is a reason to belittle the guy.

Neither do I. What's your point. Are you saying that I did?
(edit) I recounted 13 facts about the guy and you picked out the one concerning anti-depressants to get fluffed over. Sounds personal.

Quote:

i think a lot of the crying was just an act.

We agree again. I did mention he was a failed actor, right?

Quote:

i also don't know where you got the "homo encounters" idea.

Although the documentary did depict him as a squeaky voiced effeminate, a web search will show he frequented gay bars in Santa Monica and Hollywood. I would venture that he was AC/DC, and the women in his life were little more than stage props.

Quote:

he was an idiot

I’m still with ya, buddy!

Quote:

i wanted to hear them being eaten

You’ve got to pay for it, but here you go! http://www.caspuh.com/rd/wildlife/timothy-treadwell.html

Quote:

no barbs. just thoughts

Edited by NASA (02/04/06 11:42 AM)

#378519 - 02/04/06 11:38 AM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: NASA]
smithers Offline
Die Hard Member

when you list anti-depressants and paranoia among a bunch of other things like conman, homosexual encounters and the like it comes off as belittling him for it. it is a little personal. i am on anti-depressants for panic disorder. you just lumped it in there like it was a bad thing he was seeking treatment.

#378520 - 02/04/06 11:44 AM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: smithers]
NASA Offline
PM is my life

Not to me.
These are just facts.
And not necessarily a bad thing. Just some insight to what may have been one of the contributing factors to his bizarre lifestyle. He had quit taking his meds many years before, so he was running around without all his wires hooked up.

Edited by NASA (02/04/06 11:55 AM)

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.