Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#378491 - 01/23/06 05:17 PM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: howler]
R Buker Offline
Retired PM Staff

Loc: Parkers Prairie, MN. USA
Quote:

There was a similar show on the Discovery Channel today, only he lived with Wolves in Idaho, he would sit with them and they would lick his face, He brought his Girl friend into the picture and they accepted her as well, Seemed very fishy to me. it was not fishy it was ludicris

The only fishy part was they were hand raised wolves living in an enclosure. The whole idea of that show was the human interaction as if it were some kind of wolf guru who was befriended by wolves. He tried to make some sort of wolf pack out of those pups. There was minimal reality in the entire thing.

I actually feel bad for the grizzly guy. They have great medications now that could have taken his delusions away. He didn't have be grizzly poop.

Randy

#378492 - 01/23/06 07:02 PM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: R Buker]
kirby Offline
PM senior

Loc: nowheresville
If Summit would've broke free. He would've been fighting his own little 85lb Grizz, for sure. This nut-elf, stood right there in our little camp et cursed me.
As well as, informed me of his Constitutional Rights!

I was fit to [elfitize] him myself. Wife calmed me down, or I woulda dropped him.

Another time, I was fishing at the local dam. "Elf/animal whisperer", decides he wanted to dive/swim, right by where my lines went into the water,GRRRRrr. I said, "Find somewhere else to swim", you have the whole river".

He said, "It's a FREE COUNTRY" I'll SWIM WHERE I WANT TO!"

Which then...caused me to snap on a large DareDevil lure w/Treble hook. Then go snagging for "elf-Salmon". He moved down stream, shorty .

#378493 - 01/23/06 07:32 PM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: kirby]
ADK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: North of Sodom,West of Gomorra...
"I know there was a recording of their deaths cause they played it over and over in Anchorage, but does anybody know if there is a video recording of the incident? kyray"

Kyray,the camcorder was running at the time of the attack but the lense cover was still on.Good audio,no video.Too bad, it would have played well on America's Funniest Vid......well never mind.

#378494 - 01/23/06 09:05 PM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: ADK]
greg223 Offline
PM senior

Loc: Montana and My USA
WEEP? I'm with NONYA, I thought it was funny . You know the old saying, "fool with a bull, you'll get the horn" . I have bees, I like them, do I get into their hives with no protection? No way, it only takes once and you are in deep trouble. So, really, what makes me wear protection? Good old fashioned fear and common sense . Both those qualities seem to be lacking these days. Those two "bear huggers" must have been lacking both, I don't miss 'em a bit. There are a few million more who ought to go up there and take their place soon. I will help pay for their one-way air fare .

#378495 - 01/23/06 09:19 PM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: greg223]
Bart52571 Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: sw Idaho
I'm new to this forum and I wanted to comment on what all you guys are saying! It sure is nice to see other people think just like I do.

#378496 - 01/23/06 09:32 PM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: Bart52571]
ADK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: North of Sodom,West of Gomorra...
Welcome to the forum Bart.You're going to find alot of folks here with good old fashioned common sense.

#378497 - 01/23/06 09:33 PM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: ADK]
AlaskaBushMan Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Bear Country
My thoughts are he was playing with his life, for pictures.
SAD he had to take someone with him.....when he left this earth!

Don't be stubid humans do not not live with bears.

#378498 - 01/24/06 10:16 AM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: greg223]
Three 44s Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Washington St.
Quote:

WEEP? ............................ I have bees, I like them, do I get into their hives with no protection? No way, it only takes once and you are in deep trouble. So, really, what makes me wear protection? Good old fashioned fear and common sense ............................

OH!!!!!!!

................... "Dances With Bees"!!!!!!

I could star in that movie!!!

BEEN THERE!!!!!!!!!......... DONE THAT!!!!

Well...... with Yellow Jackets!!!

Three 44s

#378499 - 01/25/06 09:54 PM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: ADK]
FALFire Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Wa. State
I say....Don't feed the bears, unless of course, it's some whackjob like that, then, make'em fat dumb and happy

#378500 - 01/25/06 10:56 PM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: Bart52571]
hawkeye77 Offline
Predator Master

Loc: western. ny
that was a waste time that i will never get back, watching that stupid video, listening to the guy saying sometimes i wish i were gay? that wasnt a good video for hunters or outdoorsmen, it was an anti-hunting symbol. and yes indeed that guy got what he deserved

#378501 - 01/26/06 10:51 AM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: hawkeye77]
Victor Varminter Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: East Central Ohio Photo by CK...
It just goes to prove those PETA type of people have no clue about animals. They watch to much Disney & think all that crap is true. I know I did as kid. Thank God I grew up in a farm & learned the truth.
They are the only species on earth that I can think off that cares more for another species than they do their own.

BTW Did Disney ever make a movie w/o construing the story?

#378502 - 01/26/06 05:08 PM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: Bart52571]
howler Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Glasgow, Mt.
Three 44's, the night Summit ate Dummit,

Ha I almost swalloed my snuice very good.

#378503 - 01/28/06 09:28 PM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: Bart52571]
trappertodd Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Anchorage AK
coming from a true alaskan, i wish more bunny huggers would come to Alaska to live with the Bears we have plenty of them to feed .(maybe the moose poulation would start to rise a little)more moose and less bunny huggers , i think i like that

#378504 - 01/29/06 02:00 AM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: Bart52571]
Yotehunter59 Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Ely, Nevada
Quote:

I'm new to this forum and I wanted to comment on what all you guys are saying! It sure is nice to see other people think just like I do.

Welcome.....JOHN
Killed in action 1/28/06---IED attack-Bagdad
Laid to Rest 2/11/06 Manchester, TN

#378505 - 01/30/06 02:29 PM Re: Grizzly Man is dead, should we weep? [Re: Yotehunter59]
NONYA Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: montana
Just saw an add for the grizzly guy show on the discovery channel,this friday at 8 pm.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.