lip squeeking

YOU SURE CAN TELL IT IS WINTER. A FIGHT ON EVERY FORUM BOARD THAT I VISIT. CAN'T YOU ALL JUST DRINK ALONE IN A DARK CORNER INSTEAD OF FIGHTING.

kidd, If you think I'm the type of person to take an insult, implied or sarcastic... and then just sit idle - You havn't learned much in your ripe old age. ... boy.

orkan, I didn't really try to insult you or be sarcastic tell my last post, I'm sorry about that one and I'll try to get rid of it. But, I don't believe your statments that's all. We should just drop the whole thing right here if it's ok with you, or take it to E-mail.

Quote:
I lip squeek just about every critter I call up. Works every time.

I think what the "kidd"(what it must feel like to be called a kidd or boy at that age) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif is this orkan, when a predator hunter uses the word "every" and the phrase "Works every time", he/she is treading on thin ice, because in the world of predator calling, there are very few "rules" that work every time for anyone, let alone everyone. By the way, that "boy" Billy has been calling critters for about 3 times as long as you have, so the chances of the "kiss of death" working every time for him, is about 3 times less likely as it is for you.
By the way, I've seen it NOT work more times than I can count on my two hands, not that I can do that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Back