hauling coyotes on atvs

I have a drop basket on the rear it will hold at least 4 coyotes, now all I got to do is get 4 coyotes, they sell them in Cabela's

ok wise acres they sell the baskets lol

Last edited:
I drag them behind me to cover my tracks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Just kidding geeezzzzz, I just bungee them to the front rack.

I use the drop down basket also. I have the same problem...I just have to get 4 coyotes, its good to hear Cabelas sells them. When they build the new on down the street from the house I can swing in and fill my basket.
Are they pre skinned or do we pick the ones we want out of a pen? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dang it, genesis, you beat me to that one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jeremy,

I just use a couple of milk crates zip-tied together, then zipped to the back rack. I keep a coupla trash bags in the tool compartment to put them in first so I don't get in trouble going down the road. (Jeremy and I are both in KS where it is illegal to transport a dead coyote in plain view so you have to have it in a bag or box, or down in the truck bed.)

All I have ever done in the past is bungee cord them to any rack space I have. My sportsman 800 is due to trade in on a Ranger so I can haul more dogs around! 4 last weekend, and I looked like a maniac with them hanging down. I dont like doing that anyway cause the snow and mudd makes for a nasty skining job! My vote would be for buying a ranger or equivelant and hauling them in the bed.

I have a drop basket also. Cabelas has nice baskets but I built my own. If you have any welding experience it doesnt take that long and you can custom build it to fit your ATV. My basket holds 6 dogs and then also has places to put decoys, bullets, etc. The price of steel is high now but I still built one cheaper than I could buy it.

Back