Predator Pursuit Vol. 2

Jeff Thomason

Here are a few pics taken off of our video for anyone who is interested in our 2nd video Texas Predator Pursuit RELOADED. This video is packed with action, over 60 hunts. We also added an optional beginner section in RELOADED that will help the newer callers through the learning curve a little faster. Thanks to anyone you has seen our videos so far, we would love to hear from you guys and get your thoughts and opinions of volume II.

Thanks and enjoy the pics.

DSC00134.jpg

goatcat.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

fencepics.jpg

Now you have seen five of the animals on vol. 2, you have to buy the video to see the other fifty five!!

Take care,

Todd Woodall and Jeff Thomason

Bought it, watched it, loved it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Only one major complaint /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif, you guys make it look too easy. Your lucky there's no such thing as having too much fun.
Keep em coming /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Just ordered both of your videos last night. My wife said I could have one, but I showed her that it was a better deal to go ahead and get both. I can't believe that it worked! Anyway, I can't wait to recieve them. It's nice to watch videos from back home in Texas. I've been stationed here at Ft. Campbell, Ky for ten years now, and I hate being away from Texas anyway. Wish I was there with you guys!

Back