New Strap keeps FOXPRO caller units securly to bags top

YOTE60

I apologize for the bad pics!
April,I will post new ASAP!

Here is a modified unit that allows you to carry/use your caller units handle to carry the whole unit!

JIBWCALLER.jpg

bag-2.jpg

The addition of a strap to the top of the decoy bag that now holds your FOXPRO'S units securely to the JACK-IN THE-BAG, made this already usefull and popular bag even more attractive to the user

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bearmanric,

Mail has not been through yet, but you can rest assure that it is high quality and constructed with the best material and hardware in the industry today, We carry a lifetime warranty on all of our custom sewn gear, You don't need a receipt in the event of return. We don't repair we replace.

Thanks Bearmanric

April

I received my bag yesterday and played with it last night.

April, you and your crew do a super nice job! The caller attachment strap is going to work out great. Now I can attach the caller to the top of the bag with the JIB inside the bag and use the handle on the caller to tote the whole kit-n-caboodle around with one hand.

Very handy!! Thank you April for another very useful product!

Cactus Rat

April,

What a great idea. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I told you if you could design it, I'd buy one. Let me get past the Christmas cash-strap and I'll order one.

Thanks..Tony

Cactus Rat,

Sorry for not responding sooner. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Your welcome!, and Thank you for having interest again with Our "DEN" products. Feel free to contact me at anytime, with any concerns.

Tony! I'll have one ready for you when you give the word

Good Hunting
Merry Christmas

April & Crew /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back