whats your thoughts...?

7.82Warbird

a buddy of mine is trying to talk me into getting an "Airedale" pup... i have heard alot about them, but i kinda want y'alls opinions too- i have never had a "hunting" dog so to speak, but i would like to get into it a bit.... mostly for coyotes.... anyway, any info on the Airedales (or anything else for that matter) would be greatly appreciated....

Warbird

I have know folks who have used them as bear dogs . They are a breed that has had the crap kicked out of them by the dog show people . I would buy one for hunting only from a breeder that was hunting them .

You want to get a dog for Coyote hunting. What are you wanting the dog to do?. Are you wanting to find tracks and let the dog go on it to run a coyote, or driving around and you spot a coyote and turn the dog loose if it see's it, or are you out calling and would to use a dog to help bring in a coyote that you were calling in. What is it that you are looking for in a dog? because there are many dogs out there that are used for coyote hunting and have diffrent ways of hunting. Just say what you might want and I am sure you will be helped in the type of dog to get /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back