The 330 club post reminded me of a story

Buckrun

Years ago the place I worked there were 3 or 4 of us guys that worked there that would play the “Test Of Strength” game. The way the game was played was one of us would think of something really stupid that caused lots of pain. Then that person would call out! ”TEST OF STRENGTH”. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Kind of like “Hay ya’ll watch this” then the person would do this incredibly stupid,,, I mean real manly thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Then every body else had to do it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Well one time I had some #1 long spring leg hold traps that needed some work. I had them in there and fixed them. This one guy that was a real pain in the behind was in the shop. So I call out ”TEST OF STRENGTH!” I set one of those traps and stick my thumb in it and snap right on my thumb. What this jerk didn’t know was I was holding the spring so it wouldn’t snap real hard. Well I had to do it 2 or 3 times before he started thinking “that must not be as bad as it looks” /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gifWell he lets me set the trap and he sticks his thumb in….. I was watching his face and I think his eyes almost popped out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gifThen I remembered I wasn’t holding the spring for him. Hummm I must have forgot. Any way he took the trap off his thumb and husseled out of the shop. Once was enough for him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Steve

LMAO!!
rotfl.gif

You weren't in that movie called Jack /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gifss were you?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Quote:
LMAO!!
rotfl.gif

You weren't in that movie called Jack /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gifss were you?

Those guys are amateurs. We just didn’t have a camera man.

steve

Aaaaa,memory lane.When we were kids(16-17?),my trappin buddy and I would stick our hands in #110s for fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gifIts best to offset the dog/trigger to one side,cuz it hurts like hell if it hits bone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gifGuess I never got past the 220 club,but my buddy once had to drive his Honda Big Red 10 miles home with both arms in a 330 and get his father to let him out of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

I once read of a guy,in FFG I think,who reached under the ice and got snapped in a 330.He never made that mistake again.He died.

Back