80% lowers, going, going, gone

filmit

Just a reminder you've got a dozen days to buy any 80% lowers. After the 24th they will be required to be serialized and bought through an ffl just like any other firearm. Some folks don't care to have a 4473 on file for "big brother" and that is pretty much the only reason for these "ghost guns".

Human psychology being the way it is people often aren't interested in something until they are told they can't have it.

Not wanting to start a debate this is just a simple reminder.

FBI was in Trumps Secret service guarded home for 9 hrs searching for documents(that were supposedly should be housed in the national archives) under a "restricted" warrant. You don't think when they come for your guns, they wouldn't find and take everything? They are coming as long as you vote democrat.

Originally Posted By: spotstalkshootFBI was in Trumps Secret service guarded home for 9 hrs searching for documents(that were supposedly should be housed in the national archives) under a "restricted" warrant. You don't think when they come for your guns, they wouldn't find and take everything? They are coming as long as you vote democrat.

So they are going to single me out like they did Trump? Yeah I'm sure that I'm high on their radar. They aren't coming for me as long as I vote democrat they will come for us if we vote conservative. They leave their own alone. So you believe the FBI is capable of going door to door in every neighborhood in this country? Where I live local law enforcement has sworn to uphold the constitution and they are on record saying they won't enforce any unconstitutional gun laws.

I'm pretty sure if the Gestapo came looking for our guns they will have a list of firearms from every 4473 we've ever filled out and they would search a little harder after they found those knowing that their might be guns from private purchases. I keep a detailed account of every firearm I've ever sold and I will comply to show them everything I have on record and maybe a few more to pacify them😉

What are you going to do when the jack-booted thugs kick your door in?

They won't have to come after us deplorable voters, turn off your utilities, issue you a U.S. digital currency card(no food,no fuel,no ammo purchases without permission) you will comply. Going after high profile political figures, scares a lot of people into compliance. Than you become an individual domestic terrorist to the "state".

Back