Free brass

pyscodog

Just got to love it. A friend had a couple of visitors at the range today. She was shooting a 350 Legend and he was shooting a 6.5 CM. When they got ready to leave they ask if I wanted the brass. Well does the Pope wear a funny hat? Heck ya, I'll take it. The legend brass is Winchester and I have a bunch of it but the 6.5 is S&B. I guess its OK brass. I've shot the S&B pistol ammo and it always shoots good. I guess this brass should reload as well. All I can do is load some up and try it. It was free, why complain!! If it sucks I'll put it in my junk brass bucket.
thumbup1.gif

If you decided not to use that .350 Legend brass I have a friend that just bought one and would like to buy if off you. If you have enough to sell anyway.

Originally Posted By: RustydustIf you decided not to use that .350 Legend brass I have a friend that just bought one and would like to buy if off you. If you have enough to sell anyway.

There was only 20 pieces of 350 brass. I just put it in with what I have. I have a CVA Scout in 350 Legend. I call it my Mini 45-70 LOL. Its a hoot to shoot!! Not a "Tack Driver" but minute of deer and hogs.

No problem. He just bought it along with two boxes of factory ammo and is wanting some brass. Luckily brass is available and easy to find for that round. So far anyway.

Originally Posted By: RustydustNo problem. He just bought it along with two boxes of factory ammo and is wanting some brass. Luckily brass is available and easy to find for that round. So far anyway.

The Winchester stuff seems to have blown out primer pockets after firing the factory loaded ammo. I have bought quite a little bit of it once fired and found that only about 50% of it has a good enough primer pocket to retain a primer.

Back