kills and misses---1st attempt at posting vids

I finally learned how to post the actual video rather than just the link.

Once you have the link copied from youtube, rather than pasting the link in your reply, click on the blue square box that says "Enter media tag", than click on YouTube, paste the link in the box, then highlight & delete everything from the forward slash to the left.

Link will show as

Erase everything left of the "K", leaving "KpPmaAbQWJE" & click "OK"

Presto!

Also, post the link as well as the video, as some people can't open the video when posted, but can watch via the link.

Originally Posted By: alf
I finally learned how to post the actual video rather than just the link.

Once you have the link copied from youtube, rather than pasting the link in your reply, click on the blue square box that says "Enter media tag", than click on YouTube, paste the link in the box, then highlight & delete everything from the forward slash to the left.

Link will show as

Erase everything left of the "K", leaving "KpPmaAbQWJE" & click "OK"

Presto!

Also, post the link as well as the video, as some people can't open the video when posted, but can watch via the link.

Al thanks for posting that, its the best explanation I've seen yet on how to post videos.

All of these misses except the one noted as 1st tripod miss plus 2 others and 1 kill that I didn’t turn on the vid happened off a bipod.
Those who commented to my “tooooo many misses” post know the story of me now using a tripod. AFTER THOROUGHLY DIGESTING THE RESPONSES AND PRACTICING WITH A .22 ON THE TRIPOD THINGS HAVE GOT MUCH BETTER. AGAIN I SAY THANKYOU.
These and future videos are from a SH. I use the r25 as a scanner. Distances are from ONX.
Tomorrow l will attempt to post the remaining vids l have.

Hi Alf. I am one who sometimes does not receive posted videos so l will alway Post via a link but thanks for the info. Mike

Back