1 million views in 1 DAY !!!!!!!!

Your editing is awesome James!!! Great video, but your video would have got 2 million views with the N-vision Halo XRF. Is UNV a sponsor of Predator Master Forum?

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisReminds of back in the day, I had a 6’ round swimming pool with about 1’ of water.

Shooting all the fish in it when they would congregate to the bread I threw in there.

Only I didn’t film it, would have had 1,000.000 views or so I guess.

Like shooting fish in a barrel
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: carvercallsAmazing video James!!

Is that the Rico and the Rico Alfa??

Your extra work really pays off.. Thanks for posting it up..

Most kills are with the Rico MK1 RH50, there is a couple Alpha clips, and the shot's with the 1X from the helmet are from the Rico Micro RH25.

Originally Posted By: Brad BaranouskasYour editing is awesome James!!! Great video, but your video would have got 2 million views with the N-vision Halo XRF. Is UNV a sponsor of Predator Master Forum?

I will take credit for the kills and the footage, but Rich Ishihara is the skills behind the editing and driving force of views for this video! LOL on the NVision, I'm not disagreeing at all, but there's only one way to find out, I'll need a couple XRF's in my hands for this season... BUT I'm hearing there's something bigger, better and more clear from the MatrixIII core, so get ready to be blown away.
I don't believe they are a sponsor here, but really wish they were, I've tried to get them on board but it is what it is... That company is legit crushing the industry right now, and would be nothing but good for this forum, it is unfortunate.

Originally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisReminds of back in the day, I had a 6’ round swimming pool with about 1’ of water.

Shooting all the fish in it when they would congregate to the bread I threw in there.

Only I didn’t film it, would have had 1,000.000 views or so I guess.

Like shooting fish in a barrel
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: carvercallsAmazing video James!!

Is that the Rico and the Rico Alfa??

Your extra work really pays off.. Thanks for posting it up..

Most kills are with the Rico MK1 RH50, there is a couple Alpha clips, and the shot's with the 1X from the helmet are from the Rico Micro RH25.

Originally Posted By: Brad BaranouskasYour editing is awesome James!!! Great video, but your video would have got 2 million views with the N-vision Halo XRF. Is UNV a sponsor of Predator Master Forum?

I will take credit for the kills and the footage, but Rich Ishihara is the skills behind the editing and driving force of views for this video! LOL on the NVision, I'm not disagreeing at all, but there's only one way to find out, I'll need a couple XRF's in my hands for this season... BUT I'm hearing there's something bigger, better and more clear from the MatrixIII core, so get ready to be blown away.
I don't believe they are a sponsor here, but really wish they were, I've tried to get them on board but it is what it is... That company is legit crushing the industry right now, and would be nothing but good for this forum, it is unfortunate.

Skinney,

I love you like a coyote killing brother;-)

We ended the 2021-2022 season with 156 confirmed Coyote kills, not a single one on camera!

Videos are great and I can only imagine the time and energy that goes into just 1 coyote kill!

I have never shot fish in a barrel, but apparently somebody got a little bit fired up;-)

Keep them videos coming my friend, always up for some SERIOUS coyote predation!

Originally Posted By: Mr. Poppadopalis
Skinney,

We ended the 2021-2022 season with 156 confirmed Coyote kills, not a single one on camera!

Videos are great and I can only imagine the time and energy that goes into just 1 coyote kill!

I have never shot fish in a barrel, but apparently somebody got a little bit fired up;-)

I know you do G-Unit... and the feelings are mutual Brother, that's why we're all a part of this awesome forum. It's a legit brotherhood of likeminded killers!

Originally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: Mr. Poppadopalis
Skinney,

I know you do G-Unit... and the feelings are mutual Brother, that's why we're all a part of this awesome forum. It's a legit brotherhood of likeminded killers!

Likeminded……lol,

Originally Posted By: Brad Baranouskas

Likeminded……lol,

I know there's guys who do it differently, I know there's guys who are hardcore killers who don't say a word, and I know there are guys who are some of the best in the world (that need to still be here) who said f this place because of really podunk bull crap.
Regardless of what you think, ALL of us here are hunters, we are killers, and we thrive from one anothers information in one way shape or form.
IF we don't continue to put the bull $hit past us, like who's a walking billboard, or who can blow a call better on a stage, or who posts yearly tallies, then we might as well be content when we are disbanded.
There's politics at play right now to disassemble groups like this, so the more views, the more "professional" videos we can post and show the world our way of life, the better.
I still stand by saying this is an awesome forum, regardless... there's certain things I don't agree with, that I would do differently, that I guarantee would bring a metric $hit ton of new generations to this forum, but I'm not in an authoritative position to do so.

Originally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: Brad Baranouskas

Likeminded……lol,

I know there's guys who do it differently, I know there's guys who are hardcore killers who don't say a word, and I know there are guys who are some of the best in the world (that need to still be here) who said f this place because of really podunk bull crap.
Regardless of what you think, ALL of us here are hunters, we are killers, and we thrive from one anothers information in one way shape or form.
IF we don't continue to put the bull $hit past us, like who's a walking billboard, or who can blow a call better on a stage, or who posts yearly tallies, then we might as well be content when we are disbanded.
There's politics at play right now to disassemble groups like this, so the more views, the more "professional" videos we can post and show the world our way of life, the better.
I still stand by saying this is an awesome forum, regardless... there's certain things I don't agree with, that I would do differently, that I guarantee would bring a metric $hit ton of new generations to this forum, but I'm not in an authoritative position to do so.

Well said and spot on. Of Course you already know that. I don't comment on your videos much but they are certainly professional and very entertaining. Thanks for taking the time and effort required to develop them and post them here. Don't stop!!

Outstanding work you and the guys do out there Skinney. It definitely shows that you all put in the extra effort and pay attention to the fine details. The continued successes you guys manage to get on quality video of multiples being taken simultaneously is part of the return on your efforts. Keep on doin what you do brother as I, and many others, not only enjoy it, but appreciate it as well.

Just watched the video. 13,500,000 views in less than a month is impressive. Absolutely amazing video work.

No matter how effect we are at removing them, I'm always impressed by how resilient coyotes are. I'm sure you are still surprised that there are still so many coyotes that repopulate the area you hunt. Removing so many coyotes when the calfs are being born/young without a doubt helps out the cows in the area.

Last edited:
Back