New 4K video Hunting Coyotes with Cal Taylor!

skinney

Director

We purposely align ourselves with people in the industry who do this for a living, because it's our livelihood as well. It's a mutual understanding of work that needs to be done, in many ways, shapes and forms.
Cal Taylor is one of those guys, one of the few who are discreet, efficient, highly trained, and immensely successful at killing.
In this video series, I will be documenting and hunting along side one of the most deadly Coyote Killers in the world.
Watch as using Decoy Dogs allows us to become more successful during the spring and summer months with Coyotes that need killed.

Good to see Cal looking hale and hearty! A bit more gray than the last time I rode along with him, but, so am I, lol!

- DAA

Thanks for posting James. Looking forward to seeing more of this. I kill a bunch on summer range not even calling just spend enough time out the shots come up often. Nobody around here decoys, this is sight dog country, but I always enjoy getting to see videos of it.

Originally Posted By: derbyacresbobGreat video!

I thought I get to hunt in open country.

I wonder how many coyotes have been taken with Cal's sounds?

A lot! He kills 600-1200 annually.

Wow! 600 to 1200 is a lot of Coyotes! Back in the day of footholds roughly 1800 coyotes were trapped in all of Washington State a year.

Very impressive. I'm sure Kirsh could do similar without a wife and job. lol.

Back