Coup de Grâce Gun

lol.. Being a trapper I figured out long ago a 22 saves you from some interesting situations. No choke poles, breaking necks or crushing chests for me!

I carry my GSG mosquito knock off. I have shot several at 25 yards with it, I just put a laser on it(rail type) for when it's a little to dark for the open sights. I like the 22 better than standing on them. Skunks,feral cats,fox,raccoons plus snared and trapped critters.

Well, I made the trek to Cabelas today, and a new Browning Buck Mark followed me home.

It's the Micro Field-Target Model with a 4" heavy barrel, & full length rib. Plan on topping it off with a red dot/halo sight of some sort. Empty weight of 28.6 ozs, plus 2 ozs for the mag. A threaded model was $200 more, but they didn't have any.

List price of $399, minus 5% for it being a floor model, plus tax & Wi $10 handgun background check, but then I burned up over 325 dollars in points I had stashed. Also ended up buying 3-4 different brands of subsonic to try.

I may keep my eye open for a Tactical Solutions threaded barrel for the future. It'll drop the weight 10-12 ozs with the ability to run a can if I decide to go that route.

https://www.browning.com/products/firear...rget-micro.html

Back