1 million views in 1 DAY !!!!!!!!

Impressive display of killing.

I'd like to see a breakdown on equipment, including favorite cartridge/bullet combo(s).

I think that's the best coyote footage I've ever watched. Meticulous craftsmanship. Nicely done!

- DAA

I agree with all the above, bravo!

I am curious if all the bait cattle were from your herd or if you gather some from a feedlot or something. Man you have a lot of coyotes up there!

Thanks fellas, I appreciate the words of support. I believe it's easy to slay at night, and get average kills, but the primary difference is the "extra" work. Getting closer, holding steadier, making it look simple and clear.
I have complete system break downs of all our gear on my YouTube channel, either in video reviews or podcasts, I'm also currently working on a lot more as we speak.

Originally Posted By: skinney...the primary difference is the "extra" work. Getting closer, holding steadier, making it look simple and clear.

The extra work shows.

Seriously, I've been watching coyote video for as long as it has existed. Back in the early days of DVD, I actually owned every coyote hunting VHS and DVD that had been produced to date. Several of the early DVD makers were sending me the first copy off the presses.

Randy Anderson was the baddest bad azz ever, calling, shooting, filming all solo and telling a great story. I tried that a couple of times, solo everything. Randy Anderson will forever be the baddest bad azz ever in coyote video, in my mind.

Don Laubauch, with Merv and Murphy and those doggin' coyotes videos. He had the cinematic look and production values really going, and the action with the caliber of dogs Merv and Murphy were running - that stuff was classic and still among the very best ever, in my opinion.

Vern Howey captured low budget grit and honest no bull matter of fact, facts, like nobody else ever.

You guys have raised the bar on skill and discipline in doing the extra work.

- DAA

Originally Posted By: DAAOriginally Posted By: skinney...the primary difference is the "extra" work. Getting closer, holding steadier, making it look simple and clear.

The extra work shows.

Seriously, I've been watching coyote video for as long as it has existed. Back in the early days of DVD, I actually owned every coyote hunting VHS and DVD that had been produced to date. Several of the early DVD makers were sending me the first copy off the presses.

Randy Anderson was the baddest bad azz ever, calling, shooting, filming all solo and telling a great story. I tried that a couple of times, solo everything. Randy Anderson will forever be the baddest bad azz ever in coyote video, in my mind.

Don Laubauch, with Merv and Murphy and those doggin' coyotes videos. He had the cinematic look and production values really going, and the action with the caliber of dogs Merv and Murphy were running - that stuff was classic and still among the very best ever, in my opinion.

Vern Howey captured low budget grit and honest no bull matter of fact, facts, like nobody else ever.

You guys have raised the bar on skill and discipline in doing the extra work.

- DAA

This is awesome to hear, coming from you! I respect and appreciate that comment a lot!
Thanks fellas!

Reminds of back in the day, I had a 6’ round swimming pool with about 1’ of water.

Shooting all the fish in it when they would congregate to the bread I threw in there.

Only I didn’t film it, would have had 1,000.000 views or so I guess.

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisReminds of back in the day, I had a 6’ round swimming pool with about 1’ of water.

Shooting all the fish in it when they would congregate to the bread I threw in there.

Only I didn’t film it, would have had 1,000.000 views or so I guess.

Apparently you don't realize how much "work" is involved in stacking round bales strategically and dragging dead cows into a location where a precision rifle can make an almost impossible shot at extensive range of about 30 yards with coyotes occupied eating Wagyu steak. I understand you don't get the "work" and "skill" involved so I'll be watching jokers like you.

Back