Tooooo many misses.

Originally Posted By: jmeddyFinally had one of walk into a bullet. 190y according to onx. He came into about 130 and stopped with telephone lines centered the length of his body. Then he got spooked (cattle walking on the other side of a fence and on a hillside so he could not see what was making the noise l guess) and he walked away. I howled to stop him and bang flop.
I was on my swivel seat. I tried standing Saturday nite and after 2 40 minute stands l hurt from my low back to my big toe—-won’t be doing that again!!

Forgot to hit record AGAIN.
Sometimes l remember to record as soon as l sit down as kirsch does and others l forget—maybe someday l get it right. Tehe

Good deal on both kills with your seat & tripod. Glad they worked for you.

2 more down with the tripod Sat. and Sun. nights. Approx. 160 & 110 yds. Did record but haven't learned this posting stuff yet.

The female Sun. had stretched teets but no milk so I am assuming that some are weaned.

Gotta love it.

At least you're turning on the video now....
thumbup1.gif

Keep working on the posting stuff.

Another dry female last night. Forgot to turn record on and was in a tight spot--she showed up and died at 65-70yds less than 1 min. after I got ready.

REALLY KICKING MYSELF IN THE BUTT FOR NOT GETTING A TRIPOD SOONER.

Another thank you to all who replied with tips.

Back