Adding A Video To Predator Masters

Kirsch

I have heard a lot of people say they would post videos to Predator Masters if someone showed them how. I made a video showing how to add a YouTube video to Predator Masters. I didn't go through creating an account on YouTube but that is fairly straight forward. The video capture software I used did not allow me to show my files on my PC, so I couldn't include that portion. Hope this helps.

Thanks, got it now.

Other sites let you copy the URL and paste it directly in a reply, plus you can click on full image to view w/o having to go to YT to watch it in full screen.

Next hurdle then, how to copy, paste, and view in full screen on PM?

Thanks Korey. I figure l will have to get my wife or one of the grandkids to walk me through it. I watched it 2ce and still can’t get it.

Originally Posted By: alfNext hurdle then, how to copy, paste, and view in full screen on PM? I don't believe there is a way to view full screen if watching the embedded video. A person can click on the Youtube icon in the video, or on the link as I showed, and then click Full Screen in the corner. One thing a lot of people don't realize is they should click on the Settings (Gear) and make sure they are watching at the highest quality setting. This can make a big difference in the quality of the video.

Originally Posted By: KirschOriginally Posted By: alfNext hurdle then, how to copy, paste, and view in full screen on PM? I don't believe there is a way to view full screen if watching the embedded video. A person can click on the Youtube icon in the video, or on the link as I showed, and then once in Youtube, they can click on Full screen in the corner. When doing this it does get bigger, but typically the video looks best left at the size YouTube displays it as. One thing a lot of people don't realize is they should click on the Settings (Gear) and make sure they are watching at the highest quality setting. This can make a big difference in the quality of the video.
As I said, on other sites I can paste on the reply w/o clicking/pasting it on the YT media tag. When then viewing the video you can click on full screen w/o going to YT to view in full screen. For some reason PM is different than most of the others.

I just found this under YT help:

If full screen mode isn't working:

If you’re watching videos on websites other than YouTube, the option to use full screen mode may be turned off.

I wonder if it is as simple as being activated by one of the big wigs here?

Originally Posted By: alfAs I said, on other sites I can paste on the reply w/o clicking/pasting it on the YT media tag. When then viewing the video you can click on full screen w/o going to YT to view in full screen. For some reason PM is different than most of the others. Actually I did find 2 ways. Simply choose the Link icon in PM and when adding the video, and paste one of the following:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/VideoID
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=VideoID

The part after the word embed is your videoID. The bottom of this post is an example.

This Is An Example Of A Video In Full Screen

I would still recommend just sending people to YouTube in the normal size and if they want to go full screen, they can. You don't get all the options to Like, see the description, etc this way. However, I think this is what you were trying to do.

I never watch the videos in the embedded video in PM. The video is just too small, so I always click on the Youtube link anyway.

Back