Betcha Didn't Know This Fact, didja?

Does the Coroner give extra credit for using a .45? "Oh, this guy was killed by a 9mm. He is only dead." "However, this guy was killed by a .45, he is extra dead." "This poor bastard was killed by a shotgun, he is really super dead dead."

As far as the tone of this conversation being antagonistic, I realize it is the flat screen and intent is sometimes hard to discern, my only comment would be to lighten up and think about what I'm saying and less on how you think it is being said.

I might also add that I use all sorts of defensive handguns. From double action revolvers, 1911 and Browning Hi Powers, Sig, Glock, M&P pistols in calibers from .38 Special, 9mm, .357 magnum .40, 10mm, .45 ACP, .41 magnum, .44 Special, ect. The weapon and caliber is the least of my concerns. Awareness, mind set and tactics are much more important than the weapon and caliber in hand.

Originally Posted By: SubpaRThicker skin would go a long way to helping EVERYONE!

Lordy, if people get thicker skin even .45 bullets will just bounce off the bad guys.

Originally Posted By: GCIf the .38 Super got any attention at all, it would be news!

Right!
lol.gif

Back