Rep. Matt Gaetz: Biden’s IRS Spent Approximately $700,000 on Ammo ‘Between March and June 1’

hm1996

Staff member
Rep. Matt Gaetz: Biden’s IRS Spent Approximately $700,000 on Ammo ‘Between March and June 1’

Justin Sullivan/Getty
AWR Hawkins19 Jun 2022

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) told Breitbart News Saturday the IRS spent approximately $700,000 “between March and June 1” purchasing ammunition.

Gaetz described the ammunition acquisition as “bizarre.”

He noted he and his Republican colleagues are trying to ascertain why the ammunition was purchased, noting, “There is concern that this is part of a broader effort to have any entity in the federal government buy up ammo to reduce the amount of ammunition that is in supply, while at the same time, making it harder to produce ammo.”

Gaetz noted a scenario where federal entities are buying up ammo puts citizens in a place where the exercise of the Second Amendment is limited due to the inability to get ammunition.

He painted a dire scenario where the government reduces ammunition production “and, on the other hand, [soaks] up the supply of it.”

A usaspending.gov search lists the IRS’s ammunition purchases, which occurred over a period of months in increments ranging from $3,201 worth of ammo at one time to $92,000+ worth of ammo at one time.

AWR Hawkins is an award-winning Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News and the writer/curator of Down Range with AWR Hawkins, a weekly newsletter focused on all things Second Amendment, also for Breitbart News. He is the political analyst for Armed American Radio and a Turning Point USA Ambassador. Follow him on Instagram: @awr_hawkins. Reach him at awrhawkins@breitbart.com. You can sign up to get Down Range at breitbart.com/downrange.

2nd AmendmentPoliticsAmmunitionIRSMatt Gaetz

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/...rch-and-june-1/

Stolen elections have consequences. Not surprising but I would be better served keeping my tax money to buy my own ammo with.
You know the Feds are going to do anything possible to keep guns and ammo out of people's hands.

werent they doing the same nonsense a few years ago during the george floyd shortages, to the tune of millions of dollars of the stuff?

or was that the post office?

Back