Bad Day at Black Rock

Years ago I drove a truck over the road and went to St Louis often. I liked going there because of wide streets compared to say Chicago.
In 200? something my wife and I were out west and headed home. I told he we could go through St Louis as it was easy to get around in.
BOY have things changed.

Two things come immediately to mind. First, St. Louis is a chit hole. Like most large cities ran by Democrats and with a large population of a certain demographic it is a dangerous place. Second, who the heck tries to carry an AR15 in the manner described in the article? Seems ridiculous to do so in such a location.

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2022/06/man-ope.../#ixzz7W6a7iLyu
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Quote:In fact, Martin said officers have received more than 1,200 calls for service to the location in the last year and a half.

“Disturbances, property damage, bad checks, shots heard, stolen vehicle, 911 hang up,” Martin said as he read through a list of police logs from November 2017 to July 2019.

The offenses during that time, he said, range from quality of life crimes like panhandling and intoxicated subjects to violent felonies like shootings and fighting.

“If you pull up the Missouri criminal code, I can tell you every crime listed in there has probably happened at this location,” Martin said.

so yea... wrong neighborhood for sure. yikes on multiple bikes!

Back