Or moron President on gun issues

viper

Out of a population of 326.7 Million people. Going back “41years” there were 123 incidents 952 people were killed in mass shootings. In 2021…..797 people were killed and so far this year there has been 228 people killed in just CHICAGO. Thats “1180 people murdered” in 17 months!!!!!
But Democrats want to take away rights of law abiding people for mass shootings that in (41 YEARS are less than the murders in 17 months in Chicago!!!) plus remember those mass murders were committed by 123 people out of 326.7 million law abiding citizens! So what is the democrats up too? If you want to cut back mass shootings mental illness is the answer. Every one of those 123 mass muderers were obviously mentally ill. Normal people do not just pick up a gun and say I’am going to murder a bunch of people today. The democrats agenda is obvious.

Here's our problem, a teachers union that yells loud and clearly it's about the safety of the children. BUT instructs the children to NOT trust law enforcement(and resists armed officers in schools) and believe American's greatness is evil. Tells students it is ok to violently protest(in the name of social justice and Marxism). And actively promotes sexuality information to children under 8. Isn't surprising me at all that angry, confused youth act out violently.

I keep hearing there were over 200 school shootings in the past year, most of which never made the news. I did some research and found out why such a high number. The government classifies any shooting within a school zone a school shooting. So if gang bangers get into a gunfight in the middle of the night in a school zone it's called a school shooting. Great way for the anti's to stack the numbers in their favor.

I still have not heard where the Tx kid got the money to buy thousands of dollars of firearms.
I did read that he couldn't pay his phone bill.
He don't sound like a thrifty saver.
Who gave him the money?

He had a job at a fast food joint and lived at home, no vehicle, no girlfriend... he saved a little?

Originally Posted By: GCHe had a job at a fast food joint and lived at home, no vehicle, no girlfriend... he saved a little?

Until I got to the "no girlfriend" part, I thought you were talking about the subject in the title of this thread.
wink.gif
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

I believe the mental illness epidemic aspect of it all only scratches the surface and are the symptoms of far deeper problems in society. Look who controls most of the institutions in the USA. Call me a conspiracy theorist that's fine, but the main problems have been an all out incremental culture war against Americanism for decades to demoralize the next generations in order to cripple our society.

look at how many basket cases the left is cranking out of public schools and academia these days who can't even tie their own shoe laces unless they have .gov assistance. People are not being taught to think critically. People are being taught to act on emotion with a collective mentality. Look how many people are coming away from there hating their own country, faith, religion, freedom confused about which bathroom to go pee in. Look at the ammount of people high on drugs and SSRI pharmaceuticals that get doled out like candy.

There was a soviet KGB intel agent named Yuri Bezmenov who defected to the USA back some time in the late 70s or early 80s who did an interview with a fella named G. Edward Griffen in about 1985. He warned of just about everything we are seeing in society today.

ETA:

Another part of it is that we've been complacent as Americans while our enemies have been operating in the shadows to undermine the republic.

Last edited:
After Joe told everyone a 9mm blows the lung out of the body, I ordered several different bullet types/brands. Last couple winters I have been shooting raccoons with my 9. All so far with 115 fmj. It will kill them but most run a short ways, sometimes hardly any blood. Usually just a pencil diameter like hole. Next winter going to try Gold dot, xtp, and some Nosler, should be able to pop balloons with one of them. We will see if old Joe knows anything.

Originally Posted By: vahunterI keep hearing there were over 200 school shootings in the past year, most of which never made the news. I did some research and found out why such a high number. The government classifies any shooting within a school zone a school shooting. So if gang bangers get into a gunfight in the middle of the night in a school zone it's called a school shooting. Great way for the anti's to stack the numbers in their favor.

well of course.

lies, d@mn lies, and statistics.

the three most popular tools of those who want to deceive.

Back