Unable to log on to PM

AWS

Retired PM Staff
I know that folks that are unable to log on won't read this but how many of you know of members that are no longer able to log on. I've had the problem in the past, my nephew can no longer log on and Rainshadow just mentioned that he can no longer log on with his computer.

Is this a large problem?

Thanks AWS

I don’t have issues, or at least haven’t as of yet. I mostly use phone or tablet though as opposed to desktop or laptop.

Out of the blue one day last year I couldn't log in any more.

I fought it for several days before I found I had to change a security setting to be able to finally log in.

Out of all the sites I play on, PM was the only problem child.

I have sporadic issues logging in here. With the way Predator Masters has been allowed to become antiquated it almost feels like the ownership/leadership just want this website to die.

I have had issues logging in several times. I went weeks without login privileges at one stretch. Luckily the last year it has not been an issue.

I would say it is an issue! E mailed Stu twice maybe a year ago. Was told to clear cookies and cache. That worked once. He said it is an issue with Google. It`s also an issue with Edge and Firefox. I' m tech illiterate but have no issues elsewhere, which leads me to believe it is a problem with PM. Out of a phone, tablet, laptop and PC I have one that will sti) log in.

I hope I'm wrong but I believe this site will be gone at some point.

I have zero idea who owns and runs this site but the lack of presence and participation from leadership its bound to fail. I really hope I'm wrong as I've enjoyed this site for many years. I don't do social media and sites like these are a wealth of knowledge and networking along with being entertaining at times.

How does the 17HMR do on coyotes? What is better, 223 or 22-250?? Does white light work as good as green and red? Does vocals really work? And last but not least, can you please list your favorite sounds since I'm new???

For at least the last 24 months i have not been able to access the site using the chrome browser. chrome keeps telling me there are too many redirects. i have tried clearing cookies to no avail and still does not work. I also tried chrome on several other computers and my cell phone, still no access.

i am able to use firefox to gain access to the site without any issues. however firefox keeps telling me the site is not secure and that the connection to the sight is not private and may be viewed by others.

i am not an IT expert but i would guess the issue has something to do with a security certificate and if the site owners would purchase and install the proper security certificates the site would begin to function like it used to.

Just my two cents.

This

Originally Posted By: Shaun SimmaFor at least the last 24 months i have not been able to access the site using the chrome browser. chrome keeps telling me there are too many redirects. i have tried clearing cookies to no avail and still does not work. I also tried chrome on several other computers and my cell phone, still no access.

i am able to use firefox to gain access to the site without any issues. however firefox keeps telling me the site is not secure and that the connection to the sight is not private and may be viewed by others.

i am not an IT expert but i would guess the issue has something to do with a security certificate and if the site owners would purchase and install the proper security certificates the site would begin to function like it used to.

Just my two cents.

Yea, it's a BIG problem! I agree with Shaun Simma that the issue is with the website, not with the users. I've been having problems for 2 years with multiple devices and browser's. I have not been able to access the PM website and that is why I have not been on here very much. I got a new device recently that can somehow open the website so I'm back. I'm wondering when I will get the "too many redirects" message and be blocked from the website again. PM is the only website that gives me this problem. I suspect the majority of the members are having the same issue.

I just logged in for the first time in several years. I thought I would give it a try and was able to log in.
I have really missed the post here.I thought I got the boot.

Back