Shooting in Tulsa

pyscodog

Active Shooter in Tulsa today. Three dead plus the shooter. Several wounded as well. It was a medical building behind St Francis hospital. Seem law enforcement was on the scene pretty quick but still casualties.

Never will be able to stop all acts of violence. One of my opinions about these things is it seems all the publicity and attention to the shooter and their circumstances seems to encourage some body else to do repeat copy cat type offenses. Should never identify them by name or show their face, but everybody needs to know 5 minutes ago and post it to social media to get shares and likes to feel important.

Sad world, condolences to the innocent lives effected by these people.

I have tried to figure the kind of mind that would want to copycat this stuff but I just can't gain a clue how anyone could think like that. Or for lots of other ways I guess when you think about it. But some things you can sort of understand what a person might have been thinking but not this stuff.

If they want to die why not just do it and get it over with. They gain nothing killing innocents.They are not going to be traveling together as they will be going in different directions. they will not see themselves on TV I am pretty sure. At least not cable.

It sure is interesting how all these shootings are suddenly happening again when the people in our government have had a clear agenda to enact more gun control. Literally wetting themselves to get the guns.

Same thing was going on under barry.

Know their agenda and just study and watch the patterns between the events, the propaganda and the narratives.

Not everything is a conspiracy. Things do happen organically, but something isn't right with what has been going on lately.

Between their stated agendas, consider the constant and blatant in your face corruption and the scandals. If they cared about public safety as much as they say they do, they wouldn't be trying to force or mandate some weird untested vaccine on the public. They wouldn't be using covid19 to scare the sheeple into submission with. Oh, and they wouldn't be trying to destabilize the country either. You know the same people who love abortion.

I mean after all, they are same people that help the taliban with billions in American weapons now want to take firearms away from the American people for safety.

Nope! Not buying what they're selling and it doesn't take a tin foil hat.

I wouldn't call it a copy cat,he killed the doctor because he was still in pain after the doctor operated on him not just to get the attention.I'm not sure yet but I think this was the doctor
that did my son's back surgery and he said up front that it might not cure the pain and numbness he was having completely.

Which means he was on meds. Doesn't fit well with the marxist/democrat anti 2nd amendment reasoning, especially considering his race.

0 It may have been discussed elsewhere but I keep wondering where the nut in Texas got the money to buy two rifles and ammo. Danial Defense is not cheap and everyone knows what ammo costs.
How did a just barley 18 yo dropout that couldn't pay his phone bill get the money?

Not sure of all the facts. They seem to change pretty quick. He was a black man, 45 yrs old. Recently had back surgery and I guess experiencing a lot of pain. He made several calls to request more/better meds and got no help. I guess he bought an AR the same day at a local shop then a 40 cal pistol from a pawn shop, then headed to the clinic. He killed two Dr's. One receptionist and a retired army vet who was there for an appointment tried to hold a door shut but the shooter killed them both then killed himself. I don't know what order the deaths were other than police think the last shot they heard was him killing himself. This is just what I read in a nutshell.

FYI
Biden is speaking in prime time tonight regarding the issue of the Second Amendment and the recent mass shootings that have occurred in the last few weeks. His remarks are scheduled to begin at 7:30 pm eastern time.

They need to get Jeff Dunham to operate Biden.
He has better voices than whoever has their arm up Bidens backbone now.

Thanks for the heads up hm. With my high BP I have to watch out for that sort of thing.

Back