YAWN!!!!!

pyscodog

I can't say this place is boring as watching grass grow because right now you can almost watch my grass grow. But something is wrong here. This place use to be hopping with conversation, now posts don't get any replies or just one or two. Could be new members asking old questions or to much politics and religion???? Seems PM is the only place that allows it. I know a lot of the older members aren't on here much anymore. I don't know where they went or why they left, but they're gone. Its kinda sad that after all these years PM seems to be dying. Scroll through the forums and count the members if you think I'm wrong or look at thee dates on the posts that haven't been read or replied to.

Last edited:
If no one posts, there won't be much left to read. I've been going other places lately. I get on here and scroll through the forums only to see the same posts that were there days and weeks ago. Not much left to read.

I posted up a brief story today. About all I have to offer right now unless you want to hear about work, Little League baseball/softball, general activities around the house. We do have a decent garden going so far this year, haven’t had to shot any birds or rabbits out of it….yet.

Back