6x45 brass?

Unless it's an AR build where I'd lose a lot of the brass, I use Lapua for everything 223 parent case based.

I use Winchester because I have a ton of once fired from work. If not that I use Federal from work. I have used LC some also.

Greg

Last edited:
i grabbed a couple matching lot bags of Sig headstamp 223 brass for mine, so it would be easy to differentiate from the rest of my stuff.

i could have swore i saw actual 6x45 pop up on starlines list at one point, but i dont see it there anymore. probably just abandoned the idea when the current shortages just continued beyond the initial start of it.

hopefully they'll add it to their list once things return somewhere closer to a semblance of "normal"
likewise with adding in 6mm arc.

I use use fiocchi just because my dad had bunch of 223 and kept the brass. Right now i run strictly fiocchi in 6x45s and R-P for 223, mainly for separation and identity.

I use whatever I have and don't see much difference honestly. That's running it in an AR and a bolt gun. I still have some converted "once fired" mixed HS .223 I am running in the AR.

Back