Fictional Truck Parts

redhaze

Need some help with my smart mouth grandsons in having them become with truck parts. A few I know about are: muffler bearings, piston return springs and so forth, can you help their research progress....thanks in advance.

Rush Limbaugh said he got nailed for a “disgronificator” and being totally mechanically ignorant paid I think $700 to have it replaced by a New York mechanic

dont forget the turbo encabulator.

thank god for prefamulated amulite
tt1.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Plant.Onedont forget the turbo encabulator.

thank god for prefamulated amulite
tt1.gif
lol.gif

That bit gets quoted regularly around my place. Particularly the prefamulated amulite is my go to line. Tons of good stuff in there. Absolutely classic.

Update - had a ton of fun with the new terminology with my grandsons. They rarely ask now, they learned to "fact find" on their own, success!

Common terms in the communication industry.
Cable stretcher. Sky hook.
And the boss would always send a new guy out to a location on the line with a bucket. He was supposed to find the crack in the cable and catch the color which was running out.

It was fairly common for new recruits to be sent to all of the Company HQ's asking for the cannon report.

My dad owned an auto parts store for many years. Back in the mid 70's it was my Saturday, high school, job. Back then it was a thermostat or radiator cap or hose for a VW Beetle. I looked through the Gates book for a long time for a lower radiator hose for a 63 Beetle. ONCE

Originally Posted By: tnshootistCommon terms in the communication industry.
Cable stretcher. Sky hook.
And the boss would always send a new guy out to a location on the line with a bucket. He was supposed to find the crack in the cable and catch the color which was running out.

sounds about like sending the new guy on the fab crew to catch the grinder and welder sparks - either for recycling or fire safety (paper bag only!)
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: flintrockMy dad owned an auto parts store for many years. Back in the mid 70's it was my Saturday, high school, job. Back then it was a thermostat or radiator cap or hose for a VW Beetle. I looked through the Gates book for a long time for a lower radiator hose for a 63 Beetle. ONCE

I also have that T-Shirt, my dad also had a car parts store.....fun times1

Back