Stabilized Spalted Hackberry open reed

TNYotehntr

Thought I'd give it a run here. This is a stabilized spalted Hackberry barrel with one of my Hand made o-ring fitted Buffalo Horn tone boards. This call is very loud, and will make from rabbit distress fawn distress, barks howls and ear piercing ki-yi's. This call is $80 shipped in the US if payed with USPS money order or I'll go $90 by Paypal to pay the tax man. This call sold on FB, thanks for looking

1-29-22c.gif

1-29-22.gif

1-29-22a.gif

Last edited:
Looks real good, and I bet it screams! I’ve got a couple of Brad’s calls, you won’t be disappointed.

Brad, you are still "Turning" out some awesome open reed calls. Still love the ones you made me many moons ago. I'd like to have another made, let's visit when you get a chance! Hope you are doing well!
Dave aka Fireball 221

Thanks Dave been a few moons buddy! I don’t make as many as I used to but I drag out to the shop every now and then! Great to hear from you buddy!

Yes it has, Amigo. I'll get ahold of you if you are up to building one for me on your time schedule. Your calls are still some of my very favorite! Hope you had a Happy Easter!

Back