build me this caller

Krockus

I want it to be like the shockwave or Xwave. Has the dual speakers but I want one of the speakers to be wireless and detachable that can be placed 50 yards or so away from the unit it was attached to.. Be able to play two different sounds.. Battery pack in speaker.. Blue tooth that works through the remote to the unit to get more distance if need it..Lucky duck, foxpro,Ico, Wanna build me one..Bluetooth optional

Last edited:
This is not impossible and would be quite easy to build I would think.. Internal batteries and a reciever in one of the speakers and a mod to the unit to lift the speaker off off the hinge.. Not difficult or impossible to do at all..

Nobody said its impossible just that the cost would be high. Any good electronics guy that specializes in radio transmission should be able to build you something, back in the day some of us built our own remote calls using parts from regular callers along with various sending units from video recording equipment and they worked well but when the cost of remote callers came down they were obsolete.

I believe there are some remotes out there that will run multiple callers that would accomplish what you want.

I just want the call to tell me where to make the stand and what sound to play to bring them in.
wink.gif

I built my own caller.
I used a 200 watt 6x9 car speaker and a radio shack power horn, a mini amp,a miccus Bluetooth extender.
Put all components into a
Cabelas ammo box. Lithium ion battery.i find my sounds on boobtube then send them to GarageBand to clean them up.the sounds go on my phone.i can place the caller 80 yds away or further.cats [beeep]

Gametracks I belive had a remote that u could sync with uo to 6 speakers I believe. Not sure about playing multiple sounds at once but I think it could if memory serves me right. Might check ebay to see if you can find one

Back