Super yoter issues

Quick update .......

Bering has done nothing in over a month.

I contacted them again yesterday and the same tech assured me that the dealer would hear from them no later than tomorrow which is now today.

You draw your own conclusion about them, I've drawn mine. I don't expect the dealer to get a call today.

Last edited:
I've been on a one text and then wait a day for a response process with a Bering employee regarding my debacle. I've not see anything like this since the hogs ate the neighbor. Talk about can't get there from here......

Last edited:
I'ce been trying to get what seems like a simple issue resolved with my Yoter-C also. It makes everything 10x harder than it needs to be when a company sporadically answers the phone, won't return a voicemail, and waits days or weeks to respond to an email.

Lots of people has had multiple issues since this thread was started by many different members here, hopefully they get your problem resolved and you have better luck with your next purchase.

Thanks Kino. They told me yesterday they put it on a gun and shot it and found no problems and are sending it back. I want to know how much they shot it after keeping it for 6 weeks and will bug them till I get an answer. Doen't look too promising. They havent answered their phone today and seldom do.

Last edited:
Here is what I found with my super yoter r, 1. When sighting in only use 3x, don't use 4x because like a poster said 10 pages back for some reason when you use 4x the zero shifts on my scope one inch to the right, if I sight in at 3x, 1x-3x shoot to same poi, when making adjustments set scope back to 1x and use2x for the finest adjustment, I leave my scope on my rifle all season and it stays zeroed from late October through late March without issue, hopefully this may help some people with the scope, despite the initial frustration getting it sighted in and missing coyotes at longish ranges which was happening because like most people, I sight in at the highest power for a finer aiming point, but usually hunt on much lower powers, which doesn't work when the highest power shoots to a different poi than the lower powers.

I'm fairly pleased with Bering Optics for the time being. After 2 months of keeping my Super Hogster they sent me a replacement unit. Mounted it August 1st and its 30 days later and it has held perfect zero! BUT there is an issue with the new unit. The off function/button doesn't work. Only way to turn it off is to remove the batteries or in my case unplug the battery pack. I can live with that as long as it holds zero.

Originally Posted By: igorI'm fairly pleased with Bering Optics for the time being. After 2 months of keeping my Super Hogster they sent me a replacement unit. Mounted it August 1st and its 30 days later and it has held perfect zero! BUT there is an issue with the new unit. The off function/button doesn't work. Only way to turn it off is to remove the batteries or in my case unplug the battery pack. I can live with that as long as it holds zero.

So they traded a piece of junk for new junk!

Dude my heart goes out to you, hopefully they get this one squared away and it keeps zero. I would spend a lot of time with it and shoot it as much as possible before season gets here so you got all the bugs worked out.

lol thanks Kino. I'm retired and got plenty of time to go to the range. Already have shot groups at least 7 or 8 different days testing. Bering Optics does need to step up their customer service. I think the majority of their units don't have issues. I went thru the same thing with Pulsar Trails and never did get satisfaction along with a bunch of other people who got the run around from Pulsar.

Replacement unit has held zero thru 6 weeks of testing. On off button procedure doesn't work. Have to pull batteries or in my case disconnect battery pack to turn unit off. I can deal with that as long as it holds zero.

My hunting buddy has Bering optics hogster. Bought it new. Has emailed them multiple times. Left message. not one return call or email returned….. Could some one pm me a contact name and phone number of real person that he can talk too ?
3100.00 paper weight. He Used it 10 times I think. Thanks. MD

Last edited:
817 453 9966 is the # I started calling and leaving messages at. Think it only took two attempts and got them to send me an RMA. I have seen multiple complaints on their CS but persevere and hopefully you will get help.

Back