.243 - Time to find some Coyotes

Deltagunner00

Got the barrel break in finished. Ready to find some coyotes and see how this 243 does.

ZOjKVvH.jpg

Originally Posted By: SubpaRWhat speeds are you getting with those bullets? Looks like a heavy suppressor, Recce 7?

Haven't chrono'd it yet. Yep, Recce 7.

Originally Posted By: SoganWhats the specs on the build?

MFT Minimalist Stock
JP Silent Capture Buffer
Ergo Tactical Grip
TriggerTech Diamond Trigger
Billet Side Charge Receiver
Lancer Carbon Fiber Hand Guard
Proof Research 1/10 twist Carbon Fiber Barrel
Griffin Armament Recce 7 Suppressor
SLR Adjustable Gas Block
Pulsar Trail 2 XP 50 LRF on Bobro QD Mount

Originally Posted By: Trapper DJSweet setup. Hows the noise with the supressor? Still need Ear pro?

I have the Paladin, which is nearly identical but serviceable. Hunting, you don’t really notice the shot. Target shooting, you should still use ear pro regardless how good your suppressor is because it still causes damage.

Originally Posted By: jasonprox700Originally Posted By: Trapper DJSweet setup. Hows the noise with the supressor? Still need Ear pro?

I have the Paladin, which is nearly identical but serviceable. Hunting, you don’t really notice the shot. Target shooting, you should still use ear pro regardless how good your suppressor is because it still causes damage.

No offense meant, BUT you sound like my DR. "You should quit drinking AND smoking", at the same time...
I bought a suppressor and put in my 1 year wait to do away with ear protection while shooting. It's more quiet than all the .22LR and shotgun that I shot as a kid...OK the shotgun might have caused some real damage.

Back