THUYA BURL

Very nice offering. If you’re new to the site and interested in hand calling, Bob makes some great calls. Good to see some activity here.

HEY ! Adam, thanks for the comment. it is sad what has happened to this page all the talent and art
make me wonder "W T F"
To all my Custom call maker friends come on back one more time post just one more call and show some of the new guys just what their missing,

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: rareearthHEY ! Adam, thanks for the comment. it is sad what has happened to this page all the talent and art
make me wonder "W T F"
To all my Custom call maker friends come on back one more time post just one more call and show some of the new guys just what their missing,

+1

I bought so many cool calls here. If you weren't on your toes you would miss out on the latest creation.

Those are sure beautiful.

I used to be sad watching all the custom calls that I couldn't afford be instantly sold. I've always wanted one of Rareearths, but it just never worked out. Eventually I'll snag one.

Last edited:
Yes, this page used to be one of the ones I checked pretty often. As has been stated you had to check 3 or 4 times a day to even have a chance at getting something bought.

I guess I have been out of the loop for awhile. I was shocked to not see as many posts as in years past. I have bought for myself and bought to give as presents from this page.

Even bought my Cronk Howler from here back when it came with extra reeds and a cassette tape.

Beautiful calls. Sure miss seeing all the beautiful calls that was for sale on this page.
I don’t own a rare earth call but I’ll never forget the first time I heard one. Columbus Ohio 2010 I think. I had never heard a howler sound that good. I’d like to get one sometime in the near future.

You can find me on Facebook
Robert Patrick RARE EARTH CALLS
I will be start running auctions again this season
KingDaddy You may be able to pick up that howler

Back