Silencer for Ruger precision rifle 6.5 creedmoor and Ar15

bambers

This would be my first purchase in the silencer market. I am looking at either a modular silencer or 2 dedicated silencers. I plan to utilize a silencer shop kiosk at my local store. Does anyone have a suggestion on which products to review?

I'd look at the TBAC ultra 7 or 9, TBAC Magnus, Dead Air Nomad LT, and Banish 30.

The Banish 30 is a modular can that can not only be taken apart for cleaning but can be run as either a 7in or 9in can. The downside is you can only buy them through Silencer Central. It's been close to a year now but I'm still waiting on a Banish 30 now.

The TBAC Ultra 7 or 9 are always top rated cans for their size and I don't think you can ever go wrong with a TBAC suppressor. They also have a brand new one out called the TBAC Magnus that if you don't mind its size will be pretty badazz.

Dead Air Nomad LT is another outstanding can that is extremely good too.

TBAC Ultra 7 in 6.5 was my first can. It’s great and light. My Nomad LT is
Also a great can and light for its size. Can’t go wrong with either. But if your the type that likes to do a few mag dumps here and there with your AR then I would suggest a Sandman S. I own the Sandman L and it’s also great. But the shorter S is
Lighter and might work well for you.

Back