Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#3293393 - 02/04/22 03:29 PM Re: Foxpro - battery pack vs disposables [Re: price]
jetman Online
Die Hard Member II

Loc: almost Canada
I have free AA batteries for life, so that's what we use in our shockwave and fX5.
We put in new ones every morning of a hunt and when it's COLD we will replace them at about noon. Never had a problem.

#3293632 - 02/07/22 10:37 AM Re: Foxpro - battery pack vs disposables [Re: price]
Rock Knocker Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Buffalo, MN
I use Energizer lithium disposable batteries and they last almost all winter if I'm busy hunting full moons with buddies, and when they stop working in the call they still have enough juice to run the remote for awhile.

#3294413 - 02/17/22 12:25 PM Re: Foxpro - battery pack vs disposables [Re: jcs271]
Kyfuzzyface Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Kentucky
Originally Posted By: jcs271
I have used the same set of rechargeable Sanyo Eneloop AA's in mine for YEARS.

I just leave them in the Scorpion and plug it in at home. I can also use the $20 cig. lighter plug in inverter in my truck if I just want to keep it topped off. Never have fully discharged them during a day of calling but I do have 8 standard AA's in my bag just in case.

Same here

#3294553 - 02/19/22 04:33 PM Re: Foxpro - battery pack vs disposables [Re: Kyfuzzyface]
smokey194952 Offline

Loc: MO. usa
My older foxpro had recharable and i now have a inferno having to replace batteries and Im selling it to upgrade to the new Hi jack with rechargeble best way to go I think

#3294927 - 02/24/22 02:14 PM Re: Foxpro - battery pack vs disposables [Re: price]
satchamo Offline

Loc: Evansville, IN
I’ve gone through 2 sets of the fox pro rechargeables in my fusion. I bet I got 2 hunts out of both of them. They’re complete garbage that crap out of you look at them wrong. I’ve just been running lithium’s but only get 2-3 days of hunting off them in the cold so probably looking into the enelope pro rechargeable nimhs

#3294968 - 02/25/22 12:07 AM Re: Foxpro - battery pack vs disposables [Re: satchamo]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

Loc: stuck in a fence
Originally Posted By: satchamo
I’ve gone through 2 sets of the fox pro rechargeables in my fusion. I bet I got 2 hunts out of both of them. They’re complete garbage that crap out of you look at them wrong.

stop looking at them wrong. duh

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.