Fatal Attraction

DoubleUp

Last night I called in a triple on my one stand. The female was in estrus and was the lead coyote. When I shot her the Alpha male came screaming in to rescue her. It was his fatal attraction. The third one didn't get close enough for a shot.

Here is the pair as they looked on black hot with the Phenom.

#3233b by Double Up, on Flickr

That's pretty cool! I can't say I've ever seen that scenario happen before quite like that. Thanks for posting

Great video. The Alpha Male sure came in hot after his girl. The Phenom black image of the pair is amazing.

Thanks guys. It would have been nice to have gotten the triple while I was hunting solo, but it didn't work out that way.

Nice video! Man that look like tough aiming with the 1 minute of coyote dot lol. I find the white or black crosshairs to be finer but then again I use pip. Nice thing about no audio is there is also no bad words
wink.gif
Sometimes I can't post my videos because of the audio lol.

Last edited:
Thank you and as you know V223, the image is somewhat degraded by editing. At least for me it is much sharper in the scope view, and I haven't had any trouble at all. I'm using that reticle pattern because it works as an instant range estimator for me.

V223, great that you like the LRF, but I suspect as time goes on, you will use it less and less. Maybe not though, if the coyotes continue to hang up at 300 and more.

Back