Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3292770 - 01/29/22 09:45 AM Coyote piles along the roads?
AWS Offline

Loc: NM
I've been running into a number of coyote carcasses piled up at the entrances to hunting areas. I've seen coyotes strung up at ranch entrances that I assume were to let the rancher know that you've done your job. Theses piles are at the junction of paved roads and access to public lands. I've come across three of these piles of 3-4 coyotes.

I've always tried to drag my coyotes out of sight if they aren't skinnable or drag the carcass less pelt out of sight if they are. I will say the critters eliminate them much faster when the pelt is off them most of the unskinned ones stay visible for a long time.

Any reason to stack dead coyotes out for the world to see.

Make mine a Minaska.

Heaven has rules and walls, He-l has open borders

#3292774 - 01/29/22 10:35 AM Re: Coyote piles along the roads? [Re: AWS]
viper Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Tucson, Arizona
Plus why would you advertise that it’s a good coyote area! I alway move mine out of sight from the public view also, why give someone something to stir BS about. God know they find enough to complain about anyway.

#3292872 - 01/29/22 11:56 PM Re: Coyote piles along the roads? [Re: AWS]
Hellgate Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Orygun
Hanging them on a fence or leaving carcasses in plain view is basically LITTERING. I doubt many land owners appreciate the sight.

With over 15 percussion revolvers I've been called the Imelda Marcos of Cap & Ball

If you do not subscribe to a newspaper you are uninformed. If you do subscribe to a newspaper you are misinformed. Mark Twain

#3292877 - 01/30/22 12:32 AM Re: Coyote piles along the roads? [Re: AWS]
SubpaR Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Hays, KS
It makes no sense to me, I understand if someone guts a deer close to a road for coyote bait. Beyond that, I'm with Hellgate.

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.