bullet sale

Great, they've been a goto pelt hunting bullet in the 22-250 for a long time. I also shot them in the Egg Shoots for a couple years. I use them in the 222 Rem, 223, 5.6x50R and 22-250

We stopped on the way back from the Egg Shoot in Elko and hunted coyotes with the guns we set up for the Egg Shoot.
uT9GMx.jpg

THANKS!

I just picked up 500 Speer 70gr Semi-Spitzers for $64 shipped.

They are very deadly on deer and hogs using 26.0grs W-748.

Anyone notice the 100 count boxes were cheaper at $9.XX a box VS the 1K box per bullet.

Today they increased the 100ct box price to $11.02 per box.

Thanks Larry.......

Originally Posted By: alfAnyone notice the 100 count boxes were cheaper at $9.XX a box VS the 1K box per bullet.

Today they increased the 100ct box price to $11.02 per box.

Thanks Larry.......

Ya, that was real special of them to do that. I did order 600 more at the $9 price with the free shipping. I don't shoot a lot of 223 but couldn't turn down that bullet price and those 52gr.hp's do shoot real well in mine.
Now if they would do a big price cut with their 20cal. 34gr.hp blems or 35gr. Bergers, heck they should do the same with the 17cal. 20gr. dogtown bullets I could get even happier.
thumbup1.gif

I bought some at $9 then went to order more yesterday and noticed they raised them. Typical Midway style. That is the first thing I have ordered from them in over a year. I have found better places to buy things. They also tend to have sales on items they don’t have in stock also.

Midway isn't my first stop any more. However, those bullets @ $9.32/100 were a heck of a deal. I haven't seen any .224 bullet below $10/100 in years.

Back