Super Yoter: how to move the reticle to the POI?

Ernest49

I'm in Croatia hunting for hogs, jackals, foxes with Infiray Finder FH35R to observe (really fantastic, the fog doesn't bother her ...) and with Infiray Saim SCH50 (which is exactly the same as your Bering Optics Super Yoter). Guys, I need your help urgently. I have fired multiple shots at the target at 100 yards ... all POIs go right 5 inches and down 6 inches. There is no way I can move the reticle to the POI. I press the M and C keys at the same time ... The suggestion to close the lid appears. The image is frozen, but the snow crystal signal does not appear ... and I cannot move the reticle. If I touch the C key, photos are taken ... if I touch the power key, digital zoom is activated. Guys I'm desperate, can you help me? The Infiray dealer told me that until the snow crystal appears, the reticle shift functions will never be activated ... I managed to activate the G1 reticle, I can change color, I can change shape, but I can't i know how to move it to POI. Help me!

Did you do a long hold on center button to access menu?

Makes sure you are on base power

Long hold center button

Scroll to bottom icon in menu and hit center button to go to page 2 of menu.

Hit center button on top icon of page 2.

You should be in zeroing now.

Front button raises or move reticle up or right depending on which axis you are on.

To move poi left values go up

To move poi down values go up

Values down to lower poi or move it right.

Last edited:
The 2 buttons you pressed simultaneously are to perform the NUC function. That is why it is telling you to close the lens cap. Close the lens cap and try pressing them again.

If the Menu is the same as the SY, hold down the Middle button (M) for approximately 3 seconds until the Menu appears (not the quick press that brings up the icons, colors, and adjustments). Go to the icon that looks like a reticle (target) this is option to adjust your reticle (zeroing). It may be on the 2nd page. It is not the one with a square with a + sign in the middle (this is defective pixel repair). Once in the zero menu, there is a white dot and there is your reticle. You place the white dot on where you aimed at the target. You then use the top and bottom buttons to move the reticle to the place where your bullet hit which was right 5 inches and down 6 inches. The top and bottom buttons move it up and down or right and left, once you have one direction set, press the middle button (M) and you will see it moves from vertical to horizontal or horizontal to vertical, and the top and bottom buttons again allow you to go adjust this position. When you have it where you want it, write down the values, and long press the middle button (M).

Shoot again, and follow this same procedure until the bullet is striking your target where you desire.

Thank you so much guys! It works ! And it's really that simple! The instructions in the Chinese manual were wrong! Your instructions are very simple and very easy! So to memorize the point ... just hold down the M key for a long time .... Great! I'm just sorry I threw away a hunting day .. I should have written this post ... just last night ....

Back