My first form 1

KjBeachy

I just finished building my first form 1. I got a kit from white trash tatical. I'm really impressed so far. I don't have experience with any form 4 supressors, I don't have the patience to wait on a tax stamp. Whatever the case, it made a big difference on my 6.5 creed!

Originally Posted By: Plant.Oneso how did you build one without waiting on a tax stamp? asking for a friend and all that...

yeah, think i would delete that entire post and go on my merry way.

Originally Posted By: KjBeachyOh I didn't include the waiting part. I applied and got approved in 17 days.

wow, is it that fast now? that is 8 months faster than the one i did several years ago.

I dont mean to be snobbish, but do some research. You can apply for a tax stamp for form 1 and easily get it approved in under 30 days

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: KjBeachyOh I didn't include the waiting part. I applied and got approved in 17 days.

wow, is it that fast now? that is 8 months faster than the one i did several years ago.

Form 1's are build it yourself stuff. They have always came back very quickly; at least if you file the form electronically.

The Form 4's which is buying something already built is what takes a LONG time to get back.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Pro_huntOriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: KjBeachyOh I didn't include the waiting part. I applied and got approved in 17 days.

Form 1's are build it yourself stuff. They have always came back very quickly; at least if you file the form electronically.

The Form 4's which is buying something already built is what takes a LONG time to get back.

No, form 1's have not always came back quickly. lol

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: Pro_huntOriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: KjBeachyOh I didn't include the waiting part. I applied and got approved in 17 days.

No, form 1's have not always came back quickly. lol

You didn't pay attention to the part about when filed electronically. LOL LOL

wow! my first was a few years ago, everything done from the kiosk and it took 10months.

I need to figure out how this 2 week wait is accomplished! I'd buy another form1 today.

edit- watched some YouTube videos on it, looks pretty simple. ive got my fd258 fingerprint forms on the way!

Last edited:
Back